IGNORED

Rainy season and creepy crawlies

markyb

Well,i think we can say rainy season is here and all those little horrible insects are trying to get inside,If you want to stop them invading your kitchen or home/business call us we can supply you with the DIY Kits to sort them yourself or we can come and do the initial spray and leave you the hand spray to top up later or we can give you an annual spray contract starting from 5000 baht and we come and spray every month our product is Non toxic to humans and household pets it has no smell and does not stain fabrics,our product is highly effective even through rainfall,you can use it outside as well as inside.Pm me here for contact details.

markib

Well,i think we can say rainy season is here and all those little horrible insects are trying to get inside,If you want to stop them invading your kitchen or home/business call us we can supply you with the DIY Kits to sort them yourself or we can come and do the initial spray and leave you the hand spray to top up later or we can give you an annual spray contract starting from 5000 baht and we come and spray every month our product is Non toxic to humans and household pets it has no smell and does not stain fabrics,our product is highly effective even through rainfall,you can use it outside as well as inside.Pm me here for contact details.

markib

sorry i know i posted twice but it was an accident,could someone move this to business section please

markib

sorry i know i posted twice but it was an accident,could someone move this to business section please

markib

Moved (and bumped :Chokdee: )

Testicles

I think all our ants have drowned... :Chokdee:

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)