IGNORED

Need hotel that accepts 2 ladies without joiner fee

windsors420

Stumbled into a lucky situation. My frequent Bar Fine Has a "sister" that joins us when she has no bar fine. Kind of tired of paying the extra 500 bhat joiner fee. Any hotel suggestions?

Marriott no problem with two or three, at least, without extra fees.

Chinagarden, Classroom, Secrets, Changthong House.

There is a list of others on here somewhere.

Lb

Secrets is good. Restaurant open till 4am with room service for some great food between sessions to help power up.

Stayed at Secrets last time, in terms of bang for buck and cleanliness, location etc.. is it still the pic of the bunch?

VT6

Big Mike.

Stayed at Marriot, can recommend.

Had no issues bringing 2 girls back to room, never asked for joiner fee.

No eternal rewards will forgive us now for wasting the dawn

Hey guys, 

we are also looking for a hotel with no joiners fee.  It would be my husband and I bringing back a lady.  Right now we're paying 1,020 baht per night plus 500 joiners fee.  It's not terrible, but it would be nice to avoid the joiners fee.  Looked at the Marriott- way expensive.  Looked at Secrets- and it seems about the same price as where we are now- so with no joiners fee- would be pretty awesome.

My only questions is since it's my husband and myself, when booking through Agoda.com, it says the rooms are 2 persons max.  Is that a problem or will we be fine booking that way, and not get hassled for money for bringing a girl back with us?  Thanks so much for any help!

Also, how is the location?  We seem to be enjoying/would like to stay sort of in Central Pattaya.  

I guess I should add that we would love any other recommendations for hotels that are around 1,020ish baht a night with no joiners fee in or around Central Pattaya.   :)  Secrets may be a little too crazy for us in hindsight.  How does one catch any sleep on Walking Street? lol

There is always one woman to save you from another, and as that woman saves you she makes ready to destroy. -Charles Bukowski

Chinagarden, Classroom, Secrets, Changthong House.

There is a list of others on here somewhere.

Lb

Looked into Chinagarden via there website.  And it's nice to see that their website even confirmed what you said.  

• "King Size Bed (no additional guest charges)"

Sadly, nothing reasonably priced available for us this trip, but going to consider it for future plans.  My only questions(may be a stupid one), do my husband and I book as 3 adults i.e. the third being a girl to avoid joiners fee or book as 2 adults as there are technically only two of us in the room full time.  I found the prices, if booked in time to be 900 baht per night high season and 700 for low season for 3 adults as well as 2, so maybe it just doesn't matter.  Or maybe in the future when we do book, to just book 3 to be on the safe side.  Either way, the place is cheaper(if bought in time) then where we are now, so thanks a lot for the tip!

There is always one woman to save you from another, and as that woman saves you she makes ready to destroy. -Charles Bukowski

View Taley 6 mate, next to the Hilton on beach road.

Serviced apartments, can be booked via several different outlets. I stay there every year. Prices from 1500 B, but typically more like 2200B for a nice one with ocean view.

There is no reception to nose in your business, onlÿ a security guy by the lifts. Always very friendly to me.

BACK IN PATTS October 5th - 15th 2016!

Archived