Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Bay Resort to Walking Street and Beach Road

efio11

Hello,

I just want to know whether is possible to walk from PBR to Walking Street and beach road and how long it takes to get there. Does baht bus pass near PBR in case it is too long to walk.

Thank you very much.

What Sonny said...

Also if you need to go by Baht bus you could come out of PBR, turn right, and then right again,so you walk along the soi and end up on Soi Buakhow.Then take the baht bus going south to Pattaya Tai.

Pattaya Bay Resort also has a free tuk tuk that will take you to 2nd road or soi buakow I believe.

Pattaya Bay Resort also has a free tuk tuk that will take you to 2nd road or soi buakow I believe.

I haven't stayed at PBR for a while, but I believe the PBR free mini-bus still operates. PBR is a great location.

Yes, they still operate the free mini bus shuttle

Get dropped off at Second Rd, turn left  walk a few mins to crossroad junction with traffic lights, then straight over lights then turn right by shoe repair place and cut through to Walking St.

This is quicker than going all the way to Beach Rd and entering Walking St through the main entrance.

Archived