IGNORED

Pattaya Bay Resort

Excited

Anyone stayed here lately. Just wondering if the construction is still going on and what the noise levels were like

thanks

I stayed for over 3 weeks in March and the noise was pretty bad. I had a decent monthly rate for me, my missus and son in the one room so put up with it. If I had been alone, I would have gone elsewhere.

Anyone stayed here lately. Just wondering if the construction is still going on and what the noise levels were like

thanks

The OZO hotel was completed in 2014 in front of PBR.  Beginning in late 2014, the huge Golden Tulip hotel and Condo project began construction in the rear of PBR and the Golden Tulip facebook page indicates, “Construction is due for completion last Quarter 2016.  Every month the Golden Tulip updates their website with a construction video or photo update, so look at the link below and judge for yourself if you want to stay at PBR during this construction. 

http://www.pattayaci...onstruction.php

Yeh I think I'll give it amiss for now. I've booked somewhere else now anyway. Thanks for the updates

Archived