IGNORED

Phuket hotel reccomendation

Harvez

Its been a while since i been to Phuket i stayed at the Patong beach hotel got slugged 3000 bhat for a joiner fee nor joking.

Can anyone reccomend a hotel in Phuket for 1500 bhat close enough to walk to bangla.

Price depends on season but the holiday inn and the Dusit d2 across the street are great. Have stayed in both and had a good time. Compared with western prices for similar accommodation they were both cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price depends on season but the holiday inn and the Dusit d2 across the street are great. Have stayed in both and had a good time. Compared with western prices for similar accommodation they were both cheap.

hi - was there a joiner fee at D2?  Am there for a week in December and curfrently working on the assumption that there will be a fee. 

Didn't partake while I was staying there but I highly doubt it.

Maybe try @white or ACCA. There should be a few on sansabi for that much. If you book via Agoda on a Friday you will sometimes see flash sale 50% off deals too provided you pay then.

If you want to scour a particular soi then start with one hotel and then open the map in Agoda and look around. You should see the starting price by just hovering on the hotel so no need to click into each one.

Summerbreeze and Yorkshire Inn get good reports

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Vouch for Yorkshire. Stayed there a few months ago. Great location. Great pool and great fitness center. Bar and food great too. No prob with joiner fees etc.

Have stayed in Summer Breeze,owned by a yank,opposit Yorkshie,2 mins to Bangla.Safe ,Quiet, clean,Cheap.

Summerbreeze and Yorkshire Inn get good reports

I was in the same situation a week ago. I narrowed it down to Summer Breeze or Yorkshire Inn. Both were in my price range and based on reports, there is no joiners fee.

This is stated on the Summer Breeze internet homepage.

I never stayed in Yorkshire Inn ,but I know that in the high season it costs about 2000 baht,C & N is a little cheaper,if you don't need a swimming pool.

Its been a while since i been to phuket i stayed at the patong beach hotel got slugged 3000 bhat for a joiner fee nor joking.

Can anyone reccomend a hotel in phuket for 1500 bhat close enough to walk to bangla.C&N

C&N is your best bet! Just around the corner from Bangla Road. Good rooms, swimming pool is in their other hotel, but they have transport to it.

Less than 5 minutes from Bangla! No joiner fees.

Have stayed in Summer Breeze,owned by a yank,opposit Yorkshie,2 mins to Bangla.Safe ,Quiet, clean,Cheap.

But rooms have no windows!

Just booked C&N - Highly recommended.  I am always very impressed with the speed in which they reply to my emails.  Very professional when booking.    Got a good rate for booking in advance with them too :)

Also a stones throw from Bangla.

Seven Seas, about 1k north of Bangala Rd, just 50 meters off the beach. A 3 star, about

700 baht, clean, super friendly staff. Owner is a successful single Thai lady who strongly

encouraged me to bring more ladies back to the hotel and have a great time. "It is good for

you, good for the lady, and good for the Thai economy" Check it out on Agoda, or there own

web site. Monthly rate as well.

Seven Seas, about 1k north of Bangala Rd, just 50 meters off the beach. A 3 star, about

700 baht, clean, super friendly staff. Owner is a successful single Thai lady who strongly

encouraged me to bring more ladies back to the hotel and have a great time. "It is good for

you, good for the lady, and good for the Thai economy" Check it out on Agoda, or there own

web site. Monthly rate as well.

I doubt you could get your nightly BG to walk the 1k back to this hotel.  So then you are relying on the unreliable tuk tuk mafia and adding extra Baht. 

Archived