Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Clothes alterations in the Dark Side?

Hamchang

Folks

I have a load of shirts I need altering but can not be arsed to go to behind Tukcom. Does anyone know of any places on the dark side that could do this type of thing? Fairly basic but do not want to go to a tailor for it who will charge just to then take it to tukcom. 

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks. 

Can you see the Watanasin market in soi Siam Country Club ?

The market has a "L shape":

1 - food

+

2 - clothes/2nd hand stuffs: there you'll find a small shop

Is that the big one opposite the new bangkok bank?

cheers chaps. Will try Khao Talo ones first . Much thanks. 

There's a very nice lady who has a dressmaking / alterations shop in Soi Phuriburi, opposite the large market on Soi Nernplubwern. She does quality work and is not expensive, her name is Lai.

• 2 weeks later...

Top end of Soi Khao Talo are a handful of sewing / repair shops. I have used this one for only mending.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.908652,100.915172,3a,75y,182.25h,75.04t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s1Cnltu-NTsym-rWIM2lyVw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

GPS 12.908652,100.915172

So went to this lady (not at the top, but a little further down on the left with a blue sign saying SEWING). To chop arms off shirts, square them, put a pocket on the front, and a few other things she charged 100 baht a pop. Very good service so thanks for the recommendation. 

Never altered a long sleeve shirt  - how they look after alteration?

Like a short sleave shirt lol. 

Actually she did a really good job. I have a load of office shirts, so cut arms off, square the bottom hem and shorten, collar alterations to some, front pocket from the excess, and heh preseto, job done. 

Archived