Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rosie O'Grady's Soi 7

The Tuesday special is Gammon for 199 baht. I think there's a 199 baht special every day.

Your choice of potatoes - I had mash. Choice of peas, beans or mixed veg. I had mixed veg.

I didn't want the egg that comes with it.

image.jpg

Gammon well done - how I like it. Decent mash. Veg a little under done.

Good service. Manager made a point of saying hello. 4 other customers.

A good, tasty meal that I was quite happy with except for the cauli being a little unpleasant.

Expect I'll eat there again during my trip.

Overall, prices on menu were a little lower the Jomtien Pig & Whistle.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Few years back used to eat in this place daily.

Both here & the Pig & Whistle are good.

:NiceThread1:

First had a roast dinner in Rosie's in 2001 and have been going back there ever since .

Good value place .

Mikeyboy

When i fancy a bit of western food this is my first choice, as above fan of the superman breakfast, not perfect but never head a bad one and decent service.  Swapped to Rosie's when Pig & Whistle went down hill after the old owner died rarely go back now.  More seating at Rosie's and on average better food.

If anybody has never tried Irish Stew,  you have to try it in this establishment.  It is fabulous. 

Is (or was ) ran by 3 English guys, Simon, Darren and i can't remember the other one's name.  

They had the same waitresses working there for years on end which one would assume they must have been reasonable employers,  we all know how often girls change their  work place with regularity in Pattaya.

The place has been there many years now and quite successful in my book.   Will definately eat there again. 

Another attraction to this bar are the imported beers on tap including Guinness,Heineken,Strongbow, Kilkenny. Nice aircon bar with pool table inside.    Set you back a couple of hundred baht per pint though.  (an import tax i guess)

Stevie

Went back to Rosie's tonight and had the Roast Beef dinner. I think it was 225 but friend paid.

Not so good this time.

Arrived quite late. No Yorkshire Pudding left. Waitress asked if wanted to change order but I said no.

Beef a little tough and carrots rubbery.

image.jpg

image.jpg

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Archived