IGNORED

Is there a Bar, Hotel, Street, Disco, or at least a eatery where scandinavian women go?

mrboring37

Is there a Bar, hotel, Street, Disco, or at least a eatery where scandinavian women go in Thailand?

Khao San Road..?

The major tourist areas on Phuket is the best bet, but you need to be young, handsome, confident, charming and white.

The major tourist areas on Phuket is the best bet, but you need to be young, handsome, confident, charming and white.

Why do you need to be white to find with Scandinavian women.?

Come to think of it why the reference to Young and handsome..?

The OP asked a simple question about where these women go.Age or anything else wasn't mentioned...so no need for your preconceptions.

Scandinavian P4P ladies in Thailand are zero. Zero.

That means you must need your looks or/and confidence to get them. Being Indian, Asian or black will be a big minus.

We are talking about women who without any effort can get the best of men. Why would they compromise?

I can't believe this no1 knows!!!!

I can't believe someone is asking.

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

That means you must need your looks or/and confidence to get them. Being Indian, Asian or black will be a big minus.

We are talking about women who without any effort can get the best of men. Why would they compromise?

Im not rising to your racist nonsense.

• 2 months later...

There are plenty of Scandanavian men in Thailand, there seem to be many in Udon Thani, , Surin and I am sure there are many other places the men go, as for the ladies I am unsure if I have ever any , I suggest you go to Scandanavia.

I have heard there is a southern island ladies go looking for boys maybe there would be some there if this island actually exists

• 1 year later...

That's a fucking shocking thing to say

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

I think a scandivanian woman would be welcome just about anywhere. No different from an American or European woman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived