IGNORED

Do ANY hotel rooms have carpet?

fordsy

I'm sure this thread is a wind-up.

Carpets...........carpets ffs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There nothing wrong with having carpets in your hotel room, personally I prefer carpets

There nothing wrong with having carpets in your hotel room, personally I prefer carpets

What style of carpet is your preference?

I love a nice cut pile plush. Nice even trim with a touch of softness... [emoji6] [emoji6]

What style of carpet is your preference?

I love a nice cut pile plush. Nice even trim with a touch of softness... [emoji6] [emoji6]

Umm I'm not a carpet expert, but hotels I stay around the world tends to have very soft carpets, gives me a very warm homely feel when I'm away from home

Umm I'm not a carpet expert, but hotels I stay around the world tends to have very soft carpets, gives me a very warm homely feel when I'm away from home

You're not wrong, a nice soft carpet does give you that homely feeling...[emoji1] [emoji1]

only place I've stayed that had carpet in the rooms was Lewis Grand in angleles. In pattaya I have stayed in April Suites, Lk metropole, Lk empress and nature View, none of these rooms had carpet. In all the places I have stayed in pattaya I rate metropole the highest

I cant stand getting out of bed and putting my feet onto tiles, that is the worst.

I cant stand getting out of bed and putting my feet onto tiles, that is the worst.

take a pair of moccasins in your suitcase, problem solved

take a pair of moccasins in your suitcase, problem solved

slippers in thailand...no thanks.

slippers in thailand...no thanks.

Would be hilarious to see a post about a beach Rd girl trying to steal a guys moccasins though. I guess wear socks to bed and pair them up with sandals when barhopping

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Would be hilarious to see a post about a beach Rd girl trying to steal a guys moccasins though. I guess wear socks to bed and pair them up with sandals when barhopping

haha its just a preference not a deal breaker. Socks and sandals are not an option either sorry. Cold tiles will be first in this lineup.

Only joking about the socks and sandals man, you don't want to spend your whole trip on beach Rd and new plaza

was is this world coming too :Think1:

Neta Resort 

Then just stare at the carpet it is home for the ants ...i lasted 2 nights then checked out  :SoWhat1:  minus no refund  :Finger5:

was is this world coming too :Think1:

Too weak. Im not sure what you're talking about.

The royal Palace hotel off second Rd opposite the royal garden shopping mall . All standard and deluxe rooms have carpet...

Sanitation, my man... I'll take a tile floor any day.... They don't vacuum ( I mean smear all of the germs) into the carpet... At least I have seen them wet mop and disinfect the tile floors...

I thought the carpets are for the UK only for these days. They seem to love it for some reason, which I don't understand. Smelly, fishy and full of bugs in PATTAYA.

Lek hotel (second road,corner soi 13) had some carpeted rooms,3 years ago.

I avoid carpets, they are bug farms,especially in the thai climate.

Can someone please pull the rug from under this thread.

My first time in Pattaya I stayed at the VC hotel. It was fully carpeted and smelled like mold. I quickly learned why carpet is not used in Thailand.

Archived