Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Kaos Walking to open August 1st

ChaosAgogo

It all comes down to the girls and price....... you can set up a tent on the sand, and if it has hot girls at a reasonable rent, there will be lines, even if there is no music, air, or seats :)

lets see some pics of the girls that actually will work there, if some cuties, I will be there....... :)

Good luck to you, I'll come down and check it out opening weekend.  

Is this the soft opening or full on business on the first?

Kaos Walking will open on Aug. 1 . We hope to have about 80 ladies with the same concept and theme as Kaos lk metro. We will have seating for 140, but despite the much larger size hope to implement the same concept and theme as little Kaos.

1. Hot friendly ladies that bf

2. music not so loud and no tecno. modern hits with mix of classic rock , hip hop.

3. cheap bf

4. cheap lady drinks

5. cheap alcohol prices

6. rewards card that can be used at any Kaos go go

7. a great party atmosphere that has made Kaos unique. 

8. individual dance stages 15 total. I personally like this much more than piling 30 ladies on stage, some blocking the one I want to look at. 

9. ladies bought a drink don't dance and stay with customers. If lady is dancing a customer buys drink they immediately go sit with customers

10. different theme night. will have Mask night , classic rock night, School girl night and many more.

The location will be first go go on walking beach side so for those who don't like the Kaos of walking only 100 meters inside.

Thanks all Brian

Thanks Brian,I'll give it a go next trip.

Robw

I was at Kaos in LK Metro 2 times this last week and the 2k ST is what I was quoted by one of the gals.  I did not ask for LT.  To be honest, the LK Metro Kaos has a great line-up (some real lookers) but the overall size was just too small and I was not too keen on the one girl, one single dance stage for every 3 ft. set up.  I hope the set up on WS will be much roomier with one or two main dance stages similar to that of some of the other gogos like Sensations, Baccara, Skyfall, etc....

2K is what I usually pay for ST, so if that's the asking price, not bad as you can always negotiate down. 

I agree I don't like that stage setup, reminds me of Ginza. I much prefer roomy gogo and stage area.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Interesting going to W.S.  Personally when I did finally made it to Kao on L.K. and reading many of the comments I was disappointed.  

First, when it comes to having the best looking girls etc.. I think this is really a endless discussions without a real results.  People just have so many different taste this would always end with people agreeing to disagree?

When I first started reading about Kaos, there was talk about bringing back the past?  regarding drinks, Barfines etc.  Personally I do not get it with the drink prices with some people?  They want a cheap drink, beer and they are satisfied and overlook some of the things being claimed.

I do not drink and really don't care saving 5 baht on my drink or a LD,  but my experience when I did visit Kao (LK),  regarding BF, I was quoted so many different types I got drunk on it,  700 for numbers so and so, 1500 for so and so numbers, ST/LT?  Not sure if it is cheaper after Midnight,  then I was quoted 2500 for ST, and 4500 LT, and and price for girls are the same no matter what their numbers?  Sure had some better looking girls compare to others on L.K. but nothing I would brag about. Last, no skin to me just another so so place.  Going to W.S.  it would be another Skyfall,  Maxine,  

Good luck, I just don't get all the hype over saving a few baht on a drink..  everything else is confusing and expensive.

We have had a policy for last 45 days all bf 800 baht all the time including coyote . The stage set up we will have individual stages but the go go is 5 times larger than Kaos so will be plenty of room. We will have 15 individual dance stages but larger than at Kaos. Thanks all Brian 

Eh in the other forum parts they are saying your staff is pulling the 1100bht BF instead of 800bht. Or you have to buy 3 LDs to have a 800bht BF instead of 1100bht. What is this? Is it 800BF or not? Can you clarify the rules or it's the hoax by your staff?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. Today July 22th already,

so where (and when) will "KAOS Walking" open ?

Hi. Today July 22th already,

so where (and when) will "KAOS Walking" open ?

Well we know it was supposed to be where the old SilverStar was, so what is happening there right now?   :Think1:

Well we know it was supposed to be where the old SilverStar was, so what is happening there right now?   :Think1:

Happens that there is an agogo who just opened at this place

and that it's *not* a new Kaos

but an agogo depending of Casnovy's Agogo owner... So?

it's open, i was in monday night clearly being run by Blue Sky .............which is the nearby casnovy thai run  gogo mob

it's open, i was in monday night clearly being run by blue sky .............which is the nearby casnovy thai run  gogo mob

So they are partners with Kaos maybe ??

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

i think you know the answer to that without asking the question...............and it is exactly that...................out of the question

LMAO.gif  lmao4.gif

Well I am basing that prediction on the fact that Brian did say that location was going to be Kaos 2 correct? And would be opening August 1st.

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Kaos Walking will open on Aug. 1 . .....................................

No doubt Brian will be along shortly to put us straight.

No doubt Brian will be along shortly to put us straight.

he seems to have gone a bit quiet since the end of june.

sometimes things don't work out but life goes on

Kaos Walking will open on Aug. 1 . We hope to have about 80 ladies with the same concept and theme as Kaos lk metro. We will have seating for 140, but despite the much larger size hope to implement the same concept and theme as little Kaos.

1. Hot friendly ladies that bf

2. music not so loud and no tecno. modern hits with mix of classic rock , hip hop.

3. cheap bf

4. cheap lady drinks

5. cheap alcohol prices

6. rewards card that can be used at any Kaos go go

7. a great party atmosphere that has made Kaos unique. 

8. individual dance stages 15 total. I personally like this much more than piling 30 ladies on stage, some blocking the one I want to look at. 

9. ladies bought a drink don't dance and stay with customers. If lady is dancing a customer buys drink they immediately go sit with customers

10. different theme night. will have Mask night , classic rock night, School girl night and many more.

The location will be first go go on walking beach side so for those who don't like the Kaos of walking only 100 meters inside.

Thanks all Brian

hope so and i trust that these points stya for long . eagerly waiting to visit  and hoping to keep visiting this sept  my whole trip to pattays :)

Archived