IGNORED

Kaos Walking to open August 1st

ChaosAgogo

Kaos Walking will open on Aug. 1 . We hope to have about 80 ladies with the same concept and theme as Kaos LK Metro. We will have seating for 140, but despite the much larger size hope to implement the same concept and theme as little Kaos.

1. Hot friendly ladies that bf

2. music not so loud and no tecno. modern hits with mix of classic rock , hip hop.

3. cheap bf

4. cheap lady drinks

5. cheap alcohol prices

6. rewards card that can be used at any Kaos go go

7. a great party atmosphere that has made Kaos unique. 

8. individual dance stages 15 total. I personally like this much more than piling 30 ladies on stage, some blocking the one I want to look at. 

9. ladies bought a drink don't dance and stay with customers. If lady is dancing a customer buys drink they immediately go sit with customers

10. different theme night. will have Mask night , classic rock night, School girl night and many more.

The location will be first go go on walking beach side so for those who don't like the Kaos of walking only 100 meters inside.

Thanks all Brian

il be sure to pop in and check it out, who knows could be the first barfine of my august trip

I was really hoping it would be different from LK Metro. If it is going to be the same I will give it a miss I think

Is this Silverstar/Coyotes ?

Kaos Walking will open on Aug. 1 . We hope to have about 80 ladies with the same concept and theme as Kaos lk metro. We will have seating for 140, but despite the much larger size hope to implement the same concept and theme as little Kaos.

1. Hot friendly ladies that bf

2. music not so loud and no tecno. modern hits with mix of classic rock , hip hop.

3. cheap bf

4. cheap lady drinks

5. cheap alcohol prices

6. rewards card that can be used at any Kaos go go

7. a great party atmosphere that has made Kaos unique.

8. individual dance stages 15 total. I personally like this much more than piling 30 ladies on stage, some blocking the one I want to look at.

9. ladies bought a drink don't dance and stay with customers. If lady is dancing a customer buys drink they immediately go sit with customers

10. different theme night. will have Mask night , classic rock night, School girl night and many more.

The location will be first go go on walking beach side so for those who don't like the Kaos of walking only 100 meters inside.

Thanks all Brian

Good luck,think you have had a tough crowd here but it's good you keep posting.

Good luck but a tough time to open another gogo.

I like your concept of the girl doesn't get up to dance when customer buys a drink. Good idea.... as long as they are not drinking shots

12 Pints in Know it all

Why would we change a concept that obviously works. Maybe you have a great suggestion that will make Kaos better, than I'm all ears. Mainly any complaint about Kaos has been about size and the mamasan. Well now we have no mamasan and never will again, and this go go is about 3rd biggest on walking so size will be no factor. Or is the 800 baht bar fines your complaining about or 130 baht lady drinks. Anyway, obviously most that have come to Kaos are very positive we have 25 ladies who all work for far less than Walking Street ladies because they like to work without a mamsan yaking them, and we don't cut them. Numbers 1 5 18 16 22 would all be stars on walking but choose to work for us for far less. Another fact that I stated from the begging. Many said I was and idiot that girls would never come work for less in lk. Well they have and because they get so many drinks and bf from our little gogo they have invited their friends to come as well.  anyway all suggestion welcome . We will have draft beer at Kaos walking. Thanks all Brian

yes the old eclipse or silver star before that I believe. And yes tough time but negotiated great low lease and with our low prices and hopefully hot ladies we think can do well on walking. Many on walking charging outrageous three tier prices. salary, coyote , and model and models are not even close to models. lets see Anyway design will be way different more modern nice lighting . Thanks Brian

Great news! I'm hoping for 800 baht barfines just like Kaos Classic. It will shake up that end of Walking Street which is 1500 baht before midnight..

Sounds good, the girls will work for less at Kaos, but don't expect correspondingly lower asking prices for ST/LT.

I believe I read reports on the other threads that LK Metro Kaos girls were asking around 2000 ST/ 3000 LT.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Why would we change a concept that obviously works. Maybe you have a great suggestion that will make Kaos better, than I'm all ears. Mainly any complaint about Kaos has been about size and the mamasan. Well now we have no mamasan and never will again, and this go go is about 3rd biggest on walking so size will be no factor. Or is the 800 baht bar fines your complaining about or 130 baht lady drinks. Anyway, obviously most that have come to Kaos are very positive we have 25 ladies who all work for far less than walking street ladies because they like to work without a mamsan yaking them, and we don't cut them. Numbers 1 5 18 16 22 would all be stars on walking but choose to work for us for far less. Another fact that I stated from the begging. Many said I was and idiot that girls would never come work for less in lk. Well they have and because they get so many drinks and bf from our little gogo they have invited their friends to come as well.  anyway all suggestion welcome . We will have draft beer at Kaos walking. Thanks all Brian

blah blah blah just open the thing and let the gogo do the talking:)

it all sounds great i just hope the girls dont start jumping ship to work other ws gogo's

Sounds good, the girls will work for less at Kaos, but don't expect correspondingly lower asking prices for ST/LT.

I believe I read reports on the other threads that LK Metro Kaos girls were asking around 2000 ST/ 3000 LT.

I was at Kaos in LK Metro 2 times this last week and the 2k ST is what I was quoted by one of the gals.  I did not ask for LT.  To be honest, the LK Metro Kaos has a great line-up (some real lookers) but the overall size was just too small and I was not too keen on the one girl, one single dance stage for every 3 ft. set up.  I hope the set up on WS will be much roomier with one or two main dance stages similar to that of some of the other gogos like Sensations, Baccara, Skyfall, etc....

Great news! I'm hoping for 800 baht barfines just like Kaos Classic. It will shake up that end of Walking Street which is 1500 baht before midnight..

I like that!... :GoldenSmile1:

Classic Kaos

Best of luck on the WS Kaos.

I'll be back to the LK Kaos in just over a week.

Gl Brian I wish you all the best I think you will kick some ass when you open k2. Great grest girls, good prices, and Spectacular host. It will be good.

lets hope it lasts longer than eclipse...............4 weeks

"Is there any chance that I can see more skin than what I can see for free at the beach?"

Always more skin at the beach!...

post-82617-0-76612800-1435579529_thumb.jpg

That is the big news of the day! I will come certainly look at its next trip, but probably remain faithful Kaos LK Metro. I'm not too fond of WS, in addition to several GG.

Good luck for WS Kaos Brian  :hello09:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I visited Kaos last week, and had a great hands on evening. I have no doubt that when I return in Sept., the Walking Street location will be on my radar.

Pictures, Brian, Pictures!

Archived