IGNORED

W14

Willyoc

They have a Facebook page but there's not a lot of info on it.Think it is next to the Grand,in which I stayed before,but looks a lot better.Only 12 rooms by the looks of things.Can imagine it getting booked out a lot.Handy if your night's tend to end in Walking St,that's for sure.May book a few nights there in August just for a look see.

Yes, it does look very good. The deluxe room has a washer/dryer which is nice. Prices are about 1700-2000B.

If anyone has stayed there, I would like to know more...

I assume it is GF but how about multiple girls and if they keep IDs?

How fast is the wifi?

• 1 month later...

Bump - I walked by here last time, looks nice, brand new, has solid Agoda ratings.

Looked like it has an elevator?  Strike that - I just saw in one of the Japanese reviews that it has no elevator despite being a 5 story building.

Joiner fees?

Anything else worth noting?

The rooms look a bit on the small side:  24 to 31 sqm.

Think like a VC - fail quickly, try often

Just checked into this place.Looks brand new & my room is clinically clean.Nice place,small cafe out front.Breakfast has to be taken at the Grand,next door.Never up at that time anyway.No joiner fee for 1 girl,leave id at desk,usual stuff.Room is a bit bigger than I thought it would be,wifi super fast unlike the Bay Breeze where I had loads of problems.Fully stocked fridge,tea,coffee,2 packets of XL condoms,might be handy & a hairdryer....definately not needed.

• 1 month later...

There are 3 types of rooms:

Deluxe: very large, King bed, has washer and dryer, all front-facing rooms are of this type, has sexy-shower (can look into bathroom via glass wall), small balcony. 1990b

Superior king: small, King bed, no sexy shower. 1690b

Superior queen: medium sized room, Queen bed, sexy shower, tiny balcony. 1690b

Room service is reasonably priced. No joiner fees. Door card is the type that big hotels have, so you can easily take it with you when you head out.

The highlight for me is the pool:

pool1.jpg

pool2.jpg

pool3.jpg

pool4.jpg

• 10 months later...

*Bump

Anyone stay here recently? 

Have a very good friend staying there now he has nothing but good things to say about it

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Stayed there in July on the first floor... pool was nice... staff was nice... all was good... will stay again...

Archived