IGNORED

Grand Bella Hotel

Jackie2013

Anyone tried it? Seems like a good location, and Agoda offers 1000thb/night during september when i come. 

Any input? :) 

Please dont choose that hotel!

Russians keeps you awake drinking vodka from 7/11 until late in the morning by the pool, elevators going up and down all the time ( i really hated that bell), banging doors, yelling in the corridors, - fucktards!

Cheap Charlie russians who lives by the pool from seven o clock in the morning (lay their towels at the sunbeds before breakfast, just forget any available.

Staff, at least the males, are useless, bad service, no Language skills whatsoever.

Rock hard beds, cleaning of rooms so so..

More easy to tell you, me and travel mate hated everything except location and the laundry service ,even if we near missed the flight home `cause of staff in reception made a scene out of a laundry bag they couldnt find during checkout, took us 45 mins.

(would have been sorted if any language skills at all)

hotel for thirsty Russians/Indian families on budget.

"Hello Mrs Shaw could I borrow your lawnmower?"

I stayed already 2 timea in bella express which share the pool. I booked again for November. Rooms are OK ++, breakfast is great, pool is wonderful. Box in rooms. Guest friendly. Lot of Indians there and they seem to not care about anything so they will scream very load in the corridor. But if you come and ask them to be quiet they will be ! And the location is incredible. 2 exits : one in Pattaya central road that lead directly to a 24h food market restaurant, second lead to 2nd road and central festival.

I did not have any trouble with any russian.maybe pompui_lord had badluck ??

Maybe beacuse of high- high season, but think not.

The staff was really annoying, always looking down at a document or something, like you where invisible.

The few females where better, at least knew English language.

My travel mate lost it when standing first in line at the pool bar for 20 minuts waiting to get a Singha, 3 staff members behind the desk. Service really sucks in there, worst hotel experience ever.

Breakfast was OK, thai omelette very delicious

Poolside room was a big mistake, lost at least 3 full nights of sleep (and when finally got to sleep, fucking morons in the reception starts calling me about waiting taxi, again and again, even if i told they had dialed wrong room number, havent ordered any fucking taxi... WTF!!)

At arrival mini safe didnt work, called reception, "OK, send service man, 5 min" waited an hour, went to 7/11 and bought batteries myself.

More trouble with it several times, same with door key, used to "die" on a regular base.

Bloody unprofessional, could have been a nice hotel with better staff and a guard to tell the ruskies to calm down with their Balalajka during night at the pool.

Unbeliveable, some issues.

"Hello Mrs Shaw could I borrow your lawnmower?"

I was there 2 weeks ago if nothing else i lovethe location. Staff is ok rightacross the street yougot cheap good food Walking Street is a 5 min drive away. Onlything i dislije were some of the other guests. Can'tbeat it for the price

Sent from my SCL22 using Tapatalk

I stayed there last month and and rebooked for july

lots of guests from there cheap Charlie hotel bella express using the pool but otherwise it was a great stay

breakfast was great and when I didn't have a lt guest I used the other free breakfast coupon at the express hotel lol

Archived