IGNORED

Bar bills

Rebel1964

Hi guys will be back in pattaya 9th July, any one know cost of buying bottle of spirits for girls in beer bars . So I like spend a lot of time in beer bars this were I like to pick up my ladies, but I also like to party with the girls , and never a cheap Charlie when it comes to buying lady drinks . However on my last trip I found my bar bills were crazy money sometimes. So this year I was thinking about just buying a bottle for girls, I find even if I not want barfine them it makes for a good time and good atmosphere in bar

They might not want a bottle , beggars can't be choosers ,,.. :) let your hair down and enjoy the blast .

The more you spend...the cheaper it gets.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Girls won't get a cut like they do from LDs if you buy a bottle...

... and never a cheap Charlie when it comes to buying lady drinks...

Stick to this, just try and reign it in a bit.

Last year I bought LDs galore, this year tightened up but still had just as much fun...

Thanks for advice guys as I said I in no way a cheap Charlie but gave to be sensible as well cheers guys looking forward to my trip now

The cheapest way is to pay the right to open a bottle + mixers (ice + coke & soda). The norm is 200-400 bahts.

Then tip a girl 100 bahts ans she will buy a bottle in a 7-eleven.

yes, the girls have to be in the mood for it, essentially they are drinking to make commission money. buying a bottle brings them no commission. having said that... buy a bottle and drink it with them, then give them all 200 baht each...(im assuming 3 or 4 girls) not much more than the cost of 1 ld each, and theyll be happy

this really only applies to beer bars...

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

yes, the girls have to be in the mood for it,

The best reward is to barfine a BG

I am curious to hear from bar owners/managers what their corkage fee policy is?

My friends who buy bottles tend to do it at bars where they are well known and make a special deal with the owner

that could vary from customer to customer.

Ladyboy Review Forum http://www.ladyboyreview.com

I am curious to hear from bar owners/managers what their corkage fee policy is?

I never had a refusal as long as the manager is thai, because this is a common practice in Thailand: bars, restaurants and discos.

In beer bars, corkage + mixers = 200-400 bahts everywhere !.

The best reward is to barfine a BG

yes, excellent point. if you're going to tie up their night drinking, and taking them away from other customers, you should barfine at least one of them... or all of them!!

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

Some good advice guys thank you also I have one girl I have been seeing for a while when I am in pattaya she doesn't work bar just hangs out with me get friends know I am off limits as regards bar fine anyone but there good girls and I enjoy there company so it's just a social thing and I like to buy them a few beers but cannot keep buying all time thanks again guys

Archived