IGNORED

Cheapest options with fridge & basic cooking facilities?

Scoobysi

Really need a fridge for medicine & would love to have a hob or microwave to do some basics from time to time. Any recommendations or cunning plans? Not overly bother about location as long as it's west of sukumvit rd.

Cheers folks

Si

Try the guest houses around Soi Buakow, it's a cheap charlie expat haven,

Most guesthouse rooms have a fridge but rarely any cooking stuff stoves etc.

Cheapest option would be to buy a cheap gas canister stove for your room plus some cheap pots etc.

Bm Nixonsbest uses one for his morning espresso.

Have a look at this on our website below.

website smal.al 1C.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Not sure of your length of stay or budget but I think all the rooms at the LK Metropole have fridges, microwaves and cooktops.

Cheers

I just re-read the title and saw you're looking for cheaper options so the Metropole is probably not an option. Good luck in your search.

Daveo, looks nice but dont think it falls under the cheap option definition either.

In the Central patts area I reckon 5000 would be about the lowest if you want an actual kitchen.!!

There are small rooms at places like Nirun condo which have cooking facilities, some of them basic hotplate and microwave. These go for 3,500-4500. I pay 7k for 32 sq mtre with big kitchen space but no appliances included. I have air con, fridge, cable, internet big storage soace and furniture.

Do you have a budget and size in mind?

where are you Biggles? im looking into a move to Nirun...

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

where are you Biggles? im looking into a move to Nirun...

I have been in Nirun 10 years own a unit and am renting another I love the place cheap lots of friendly people around every type of shop within the complex 7-11 at the front gate it would take some doing to get me to leave not one problem since I have been here

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I am not at Nirum myself, tho agree with Soi7 comments. Only thing I would suggest is a m'bike would be handy there, public transport not good.

I am just off soi arunothai, same soi as nirun, but closer to Big C Extra, about 3 minutes walk away. I have been here six years and like Larry, have no plans to move.

Every hotel and guesthouse have a fridge. Cooking wise buy a small rice cooker and you will surprised with the many cooking optins you can do with a rice cooker.

Al

<iframe width="350" height="240" src="//w2.countingdownto.com/544538" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="http://countingdownto.com">Countdown Clocks</a></p>

No swimming pool, but Mozaic luxury apartments are excellent and rightly so, very popular. Price very reasonable. Near TUKcom and 10-15 minute walk to Walking Street and Soi Buakow (baht bus also goes to these and other locations). Diamond city apartments also good.

We have this available at Nirun

Ideal for the long term independent traveler, Apartment includes king size bed, A/C, fan, TV, DVD player, lots of DVD's, en-suite hot water shower, balcony, fridge, kettle, microwave, 2 recliner chairs.

This apartment available 6,000 per month, deals for longer terms, plus electricity, water and small service charge.

Internet line LAN available approx 700baht per month, excellent location, many amenities on site, has pool on site.

NIRAN small2.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers I'll probably be in touch. Looking to go out of season in Sept probably only for 2 weeks so looks like most places cheap enough then. I do like the look of those pictures above so watch this space.......

Thanks all

Si

If your only going for 2 weeks try Soi Chaiyapoon Inn the suite there is £15 :

Large air-conditioned suite features a kitchen and a dining area. Includes a TV, a fridge and a safety box. Shower facilities are in an en suite bathroom.

Room facilities: Safety Deposit Box, Air Conditioning, Seating Area, Shower, Toilet, Bathroom, TV, DVD Player, Cable Channels, Minibar, Refrigerator, Microwave, Kitchen, Dining area

Free WiFi is available in all rooms.

Room size: 377 ft²
Bed Size(s): 1 large double bed

http://www.booking.com/searchresults.en-gb.html?aid=332539;label=metagha-hotel-505727_site-localuniversal_ucc-GB_dev-desktop_los-1_room-0_lang-en_curr-GBP;sid=6c785f5cb159063c40e0b5130d16e61a;dcid=1;checkin=2015-07-26;checkout=2015-07-27;dest_id=-3242432;dest_type=city;highlighted_hotels=505727;hlrd=1;redirected=1;sa=hp;source=hotel&utm_campaign=GB&utm_content=los-1_lang-en_curr-GBP&utm_medium=localuniversal&utm_source=metagha&utm_term=hotel-505727&

Probably still cheaper for him to rent the apartment for the month deal and check out after 2 weeks.

Posted Image
X.

Archived