Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Testimonial for Duncan Ferguson

blue1878

Everton have announced that Everton legend and great guy Duncan Ferguson will get a testimonial.  The match is due to be played on August 2nd against Villerreal.

Duncan 1.jpg

Duncan 2.jpg

Duncan 3.jpg

Duncan 4.jpg

Duncan 5.jpg

Duncan 6.jpg

Duncan.jpg

Sadly I will miss the game because I will be on holiday in Thailand.  

Hopefully there will be a great turnout for this great guy

Why take a long time to give him a testimonial ? Thought testimonial are only entitled for those who played for the same club for a minimum of 10 years . Good luck Duncan by the way , always on the back page and a few on the front as well in his playing days ,, lol

Why take a long time to give him a testimonial ? Thought testimonial are only entitled for those who played for the same club for a minimum of 10 years . Good luck Duncan by the way , always on the back page and a few on the front as well in his playing days ,, lol

jocky he had to spells with Everton so if you add the two spells together he qualifiys.

jocky he had to spells with Everton so if you add the two spells together he qualifiys.

Ok , I understand but why take so long to award him a testimonial ? Most give their players a testimonial immediately , Maybe Duncan is having a hard life now ? Everton was trying to help him out .

A testimonial boxing match might be more appropriate.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

A testimonial boxing match might be more appropriate.

Versus Steve Gerarrd , lol , it will be all over within a few second ....

He was a decent player but a dirty bastard too.

I read a story a while back, about a burglar that broke into duncs house.

He gave the guy a good trimming

Ok , I understand but why take so long to award him a testimonial ? Most give their players a testimonial immediately , Maybe Duncan is having a hard life now ? Everton was trying to help him out .

Duncan I would imagine is doing OK for himself.  He is a 1st team coach at Everton.

The funny thing is only the papers are mentioning the testimonial.  Its not mentioned on the Everton website.  

Duncan I would imagine is doing OK for himself.  He is a 1st team coach at Everton.

The funny thing is only the papers are mentioning the testimonial.  Its not mentioned on the Everton website.

Maybe the moderators of Everton Website had gone on holidays because the football season is over ... :)

I can't go into that link because I would be a traitor to United if I went into it .... :GoldenSmile1:

Jocky go into the link you know you want to.....55555

Also Jocky many many years ago I went to Old Trafford to watch Everton play Man Utd.  The match ended 2 - 2 and Big Dunc scored both Everton goals.  And they were both very good goals

Archived