IGNORED

EATIGO get up to 50% off at Pattaya resturants

Another BM pattayagolfer posted in the quality Buffet thread about a website called EATIGO where he mentioned getting 50% off at a buffet. So I went to the website and had a look and it had allot of Pattaya restaurants listed. Now this is mostly high end hotel places but a few other places also.

Defiantly worth looking into if you plan a nice meal out in town. I have never tried it myself as I never knew about it before.

http://eatigo.com/home/th/en/pattaya/from//

Nice , thanks . 

Wow thank you for sharing this, I love my food, now with added discount

Thanks for posting.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Another BM pattayagolfer posted in the quality Buffet thread about a website called EATIGO where he mentioned getting 50% off at a buffet. So I went to the website and had a look and it had allot of Pattaya restaurants listed. Now this is mostly high end hotel places but a few other places also.

Defiantly worth looking into if you plan a nice meal out in town. I have never tried it myself as I never knew about it before.

http://eatigo.com/home/th/en/pattaya/from//

Thank's a lot for this link you share with us.

This sound's a good alternative for alone

testing and find out.Hope that it will be so good as it

looks in the first view.Cheers mate.Get tested in nov.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

The jury is still out for me, 50% is great if you want to dine at 5pm and/or11pm!...  The VAT and surcharge is not clear!...  Anyone booked and had a meal? :GoldenSmile1:

post-82617-0-34114100-1435233144_thumb.png

I may try booking at the new Steak place next week and see what happens.

Think it's just before Soi 6?

Not sure I'll splash out for the Hilton even for my birthday :-)

I did a test run on it even thou I am not there. I made the reservation and got an email to confirm it. Later I recieved a 2nd email as a reminder and an option in case I couldn't make it. So far seems pretty good but would be interested to hear from someone who tries it. nixon and evil where you at?

The biggest discount do seem to be outside the peak hours which makes good bussiness sense.

Its called Rango and I was wondering about this place as I rode past everyday on the bus. Did read some good reviews so please post your experiance.

Its called Rango and I was wondering about this place as I rode past everyday on the bus. Did read some good reviews so please post your experiance.

The way I'm feeling at the moment I'm likely to be posting far more reviews of restaurants than I am details of adventures in nightlife!

Anyone ask about the VAT and service charge?

I've used them several times. They are allowed to charge VAT & service on the original amount & the top hotels do. 

However, not all cashiers really get this & I've had the whole bill cut in half a few times, including the VAT & service. One of the restaurants (can't remember which one) didn't charge VAT or service & cut bin in half. 

I've used them several times. They are allowed to charge VAT & service on the original amount & the top hotels do. 

However, not all cashiers really get this & I've had the whole bill cut in half a few times, including the VAT & service. One of the restaurants (can't remember which one) didn't charge VAT or service & cut bin in half.

I will have to give it a try on my next trip. Thanks for mentioning it in the other thread.

The food is my second favourite reason for going to LOS.  I have already downloaded the app to have a browse and it looks like a great tool.

Back in November, I can't wait.

I am one of the people who asked the OP about Eatigo because I had never heard of it!

I plan to give it a try -- just need to make sure the times will be right.

Thanks for posting.

The food is my second favourite reason for going to LOS.  I have already downloaded the app to have a browse and it looks like a great tool.

Back in November, I can't wait.

Me too.A good mate and me like to go out for a super

good meal.no need to go only cheap.We like to eat good

and than it's not so importand what's to pay for.BUT must be

very good.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Hi guys,

I have used this twice in a week and it works fine. The staff all knew about it. I made sure to show the reservation on my phone to the staff before I sat down. Both of the restaurants only applied vat onto the discounted amount. Drinks not included in discount.

In the latest Nick Swift video he uses this discount scheme and samples the food at Rango steak house (and uses spy glasses for a walk down Soi 6)

I've tried to look for this restaurant each time I've passed in the baht bus but haven't seen it. Is it tucked away behind something else?

Edit: from the video it appears to be right on Second Road. Strange I missed it.

Update for all.

I am on my fifth eatigo reservation. The Sheraton charges the service tax on the full pre-discount amount. This is the first of the places to do so. Still very happy with the discounts. %50 off makes it very easy to choose where to go for meals.

Update for all.

I am on my fifth eatigo reservation. The Sheraton charges the service tax on the full pre-discount amount. This is the first of the places to do so. Still very happy with the discounts. %50 off makes it very easy to choose where to go for meals.

Bangkok Holiday Inn sukhumvit also did it like sheraton.

And lunch buffet Hoiday Inn was terrible.

Do not go there.

What times where you guys eating at?

It depends.

Sometimes lunch.

Sometimes dinner.

Recommend pullman bangkok silom hotel Mistral lunch buffet.(11:30~12:00)

And Radisson Blu plaza Twenty seven bites dinner buffet is recommended.(18:30)

It depends.

Sometimes lunch.

Sometimes dinner.

Recommend pullman bangkok silom hotel Mistral lunch buffet.(11:30~12:00)

And Radisson Blu plaza Twenty seven bites dinner buffet is recommended.(18:30)

If you are eating a buffet meal is there a set time that you have to finish?

Archived