IGNORED

Best hotels for jacuzzis

lfc4dp

Been reading a couple trip reports about hotels that have in-room Jacuzzis, was wanting to book one for a night if I really like a girl. I guess it would make her feel a little special 55 so what places are best for value and am I better to just ask around at hotels when I'm there? (My trip is early November)

Most of the rooms i have seen are more whirlpool bathtubs, Lk Renaisance, Lk Royal Suite and Intimate hotel are the three i have been in with these, the girls on the whole don't really appreciate it and you are pay more for the room, nothing against the three hotels mentioned but wouldn't take it as read that the girls would enjoy it.  Costs more but rather then a hotel would look at a condo either Dancewatchers room 18-659 lovely appartment decent sized jaccuzi on the balcony or one of the presidential suites from vtsix condo rentals, nice rooms again but Dancewatchers shade it in quality. You can normally get one of vtsix's at short notice

Just a reminder all the LK hotels suffer from low water pressure, and filling up a large tub will take a while.

Not worth booking your whole stay as you would end up using it once or twice, filling up the tub while you're horny is pain in the ass, one idea is to book at one of the budget hotels with Jacuzzi that wouldn't exceed 2000-2500 baht pn like: China garden (soi lengkee), galaxy suites (WS), Queen Victoria (soi 6),...

Yeah it's just if I've been with girl couple nights I would ask if she wanted to do that on my last night, China gardens is one I read about. It far from the action?

Yeah it's just if I've been with girl couple nights I would ask if she wanted to do that on my last night, China gardens is one I read about. It far from the action?

China garden is located in soi lengkee off soi buakhaw, its 3 minutes walk to the infamous LK Metro area with more than dozen of agogos, 4 minutes walk to soi honey (aka royal kingdom of massage with extras). From soi buakhaw you can jump on baht bus at both directions (whether WS or Soi6 - takes 7 to 10 minutes). At china garden's reception; there's steak and co, one of the best steaks in town, opposite to it at rinya GH; there's one of the best bakeries in town. 

Pretty good location imo. There's no pool or elevator though if it might concern you, but generally top value accommodation for money.

oh forgot to mention that it gets booked far ahead, you need to be really lucky to get a walk-in reservation by November.

I have done that jacuzzi/large bathtub numbers of time. A couple things you could made your experiment more enjoyable:

1. It takes forever to fill the jacuzzi! But for the temperature in Pattaya, you only need the water temperature just warm enough. Before I head out in the evening, I will fill the jacuzzi to about 1/4 to 1/3 full. So, when I bring a girl back. It will cut the time to fill it up by 1/4 to 1/3. If the water is not warm enough, just drain the water and fill some hot water for a few minutes. Then, you are good to go.

2. Just make sure you talk to the girls first. Not all girls want to do that jacuzzi thing. Some of the girls just give me that "shy" bullshit!. Sometimes, it took me a long.... time to persuade some of the girls.

In Pattaya, I only done that in Baraquda(Dusit D2 before) and Hilton. They are not cheap. So, I don't have any "value" suggestions.

The Hilton has them on the balconies of some west facing rooms.  Not cheap.

It's pretty much a minute's walk from soi Dianna/LK Metro, my personal fav area in Pattaya. The rest is easily accisible by foot if you don't mind walking 10-20 minutes or by baht bus. I prefer walking and only taking the baht bus on my return trip. Came across some less popular bar areas and gogos that weren't overcrowded and had some good looking girls just waiting for someone to help them cure their boredom. It's great to see parts of Pattaya that aren't the usual places where everyone goes ;)

Pretty good location imo. There's no pool or elevator though if it might concern you, but generally top value accommodation for money.

You can use the pool at the hotel across the street if you're staying at China Garden. Besides, almost any hotel (in my experience) with a pool you can walk in, pay ฿50 and use it for as long as you want.

for the extra cost per night really not needed.

A hot bath with bubbles is more fun.

Archived