Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Hotel, no pool.

djidji

Hi all , anybody has an idea for a budget hotel no pool required ?

Since the person has legproblems an elevator is a plus.

Thx .

What area are you looking at?

Robw

Ok Sorry I forgot

Soi 2 or 3

Or soi buakhow ?

6/7/800 bath something like that

Thx again

I think the best value hotel in Pattaya if you don't care about a pool are the 1 bedroom units at the Mosaik.  While not exactly budget there is a significant difference in quality between the Mosaik 1 bed rooms and hotels about 300 baht cheaper.

EDIT:  The i bedroom suites are all located in the main building which has a lift.

The weekly rate is the sweet spot at this hotel.  The monthly rate is so so.

If this place had a pool, I'd move there.

Ladyboy Review Forum http://www.ladyboyreview.com

Nature view

• 2 months later...

I think the best value hotel in Pattaya if you don't care about a pool are the 1 bedroom units at the Mosaik.  While not exactly budget there is a significant difference in quality between the Mosaik 1 bed rooms and hotels about 300 baht cheaper.

EDIT:  The i bedroom suites are all located in the main building which has a lift.

The weekly rate is the sweet spot at this hotel.  The monthly rate is so so.

If this place had a pool, I'd move there.

agree,great place,no dramas.

Soi 2 - Sabai Lodge. Standard rooms 800 baht though in July they were offering Superior rooms for this. 3 pools. Wi-fi not brilliant.

Not sure there's a lift in the Standard room block? There are ground floor rooms.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

+1 for Davidge's suggestion, although if you book online with sabai the lodge themselves the rooms are in the superior B area, http://www.sabailodge.co.th/

For approx 50 baht more on Agoda you get either the deluxe B or deluxe C rooms, there are ground floor rooms right by the pool around Deluxe C as well.

Also the Sabai Wing for £17 (approx 850 baht) on Agoda for a studio room is on soi 1 is joined to the lodge area and joined to the Sabai Dee soapy, and a decent restaurant too.

what are the dates for the stay?

check out Opey de place:

http://www.wgfriendly.com/girl_friendly_hotel_details.php?id=443&checkin=2015-09-15&nights=1

or

Pattaya Bay Resort

http://www.wgfriendly.com/girl_friendly_hotel_details.php?id=450&checkin=2015-09-15&nights=1

they both got a pool, but the rates are around 600 / 700 baht

Sabai lodge in that area is ok for that rate. You might not want a pool but it is ok if your LBFM wants a swim

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

I searched for mosaik on this site and on google maps and could not find its location.  Can anyone provide a rough location?

Archived