IGNORED

TQ2 Party - Saturday 20th Sep 2008

rightsaid

Saturday 20th September 2008

Combined Birthday Party for Mamasan Su and Farewell Drinks for RightSaid

We will be having a party in TQ2 to celebrate our Mamasan Su's Birthday.

In addition, I'll be off to OZ the next day so it seemed like a good idea to have farewell drinks, all are invited.

Please come and join us in celebrating with Rock Music, Cold Beers, Free (Thai) Food, Sexy Ladies, and much much more.

I hope you can make it.

Doors open 8pm. Food at 9pm.

Cheers, RightSaid.

Edited by rightsaid

cant make it that night,but we will be in a few nights end of october for sure,great place music and girls.

have a good night,tommy

cant make it that night,but we will be in a few nights end of october for sure,great place music and girls.

have a good night,tommy

Make sure you come by and say hi.

I'm easy to spot. I'm the stupid faland patting the girls on their arse and not getting my face slapped. :Bravo1:

Seriously come by it'll be my pleasure to buy you a drink.

Alf.

You pissing off back to Oz is a great reason for a celebration so I'll see you there..... :D

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Hi Rightsaid. Whereabouts will you be staying in Oz and for how long as we might be able to catch up for a drink?

Hi Rightsaid. Whereabouts will you be staying in Oz and for how long as we might be able to catch up for a drink?

I'll be in Sydney mate. Planning on organising a forum members meet sometime while I'm there.

Happy to have a farewell drink with you mate. Probably have to cheers you with diet coke after last night though. :unsure:

I blame Hammer's birthday party mate. Less than 80 minutes in his bar and I somehow consumed 7 beers, and then I went to work. :o

Feeling a little fragile today.

Hi All,

A big thank you to all who attended last night. I hope you had as good a time as me. Once I'm back in OZ I will be posting pictures.

Look forward to seeing you again in a month's time.

Cheers,

Alf.

Great photos Alf! Wish I could have been there, even with the sucker puncher there :P See you in about a month.

And in the beginning, MAN created god.