Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Centra Avenue - a Lottellee Winna review

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Thanks mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody give me an update as to whether this centra avenue hotel is girlfriendly and if there are enough sunbeds?

Hi Mate I tried to give a really comprehensive review in my OP. I covered both these items:

Is it GF? - No probs (but I have no idea on age policy or more than one guest...am too old for that malarkey)   :GoldenSmile1:

Any Criticisms? - Most rooms have no balcony (deluxe only have)...this might be a deal breaker for smokers. Pool and gym are small - 6 sunbeds and 4 maximum in the gym. Don't expect views (see pics 4 and 5)

• 2 months later...

One question. It's mentioned that there's a synagogue within the premises and guys walking in and out wearing skull caps, under the circumstances would it not look odd and embarrassing walking in with a hottie dressed like fuck me written all over it.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

One question. It's mentioned that there's a synagogue within the premises and guys walking in and out wearing skull caps, under the circumstances would it not look odd and embarrassing walking in with a hottie dressed like fuck me written all over it.

The place is definitely GF. There is a synagogue next to the restaurant, but I only say one bloke with a skullcap during my stay....good hotel, might stay there again on my next visit. 

• 2 weeks later...

just booked in at a superior room and they said joiner fee is 500bath.. seems strange they would change that,

it was a prepaid non refundable booking, otherwise I would stayed somewhere else

just booked in at a superior room and they said joiner fee is 500bath.. seems strange they would change that,

it was a prepaid non refundable booking, otherwise I would stayed somewhere else

Maybe their policy changed ask to speak with a manager.

• 3 weeks later...

For my post for joiners fee i didnt have a problem with it, took 5 girls there, 3 times there was none at the reception and 2 times they didnt care..

Otherwise a great hotel in a really nice location, Great rooms, little smal but efficant and in Mint condition, Pool also very nice..

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i can confirm 500 but when u come back at night just please let me.through no fee sometime they did not care depends who on shift

And how did you order you're room?

Did you order like 1 room - 1 person?

Or 1 room - 2 persons?

To OP: thank you for the review

And how did you order you're room?

Did you order like 1 room - 1 person?

Or 1 room - 2 persons?

To OP: thank you for the review

Glad you liked the review mate. I booked a room for two and had no probs or any charges when bringing a guest back to the room. It is possible that the policy has changed since I was there a few months ago...would be interested to know current policy.

I ordered 1 room for 2 persons, they said both has to check in at arrival or it would be 500baht joiners fee, 

but like i said i had no problem with it..

Good review mate. 

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I ordered 1 room for 2 persons, they said both has to check in at arrival or it would be 500baht joiners fee, 

but like i said i had no problem with it..

Must be a change of policy.

Joiner fee 100 per cent the hotel is quickly going downhill very fast. Great when it first opened though wpuld not stay there again

Joiner fee 100 per cent the hotel is quickly going downhill very fast. Great when it first opened though wpuld not stay there again

Well that is disappointing to hear. It's only 6 months back since I stayed, so I would be interested in knowing why you feel the way you do?

Re' the joiner fee, I never had any hassle at all...most of the time I just waltzed through reception at night and smiled at the staff. 

• 2 weeks later...

When i first stayed there around 4 months ago no joiner.

Its really hard to.explain but i really enjoyed my stay the firsy time biggit.plus.is the sauna.

But its really not a.monger freindly place anymore alot russian couple and gay ppl i noticed

• 2 months later...

Stayed there several times the past few months and no joiners fee. Last time was early December. Tended to always bring back the same bird who they knew tho', which might have made a difference.

Lol whattaya think all of them are in Pattaya for? I walked past them all with a hottie on Yom Kippur! :)

• 1 year later...

Because of the Jewish holly place in this hotel I would see it as a high risk terrorist building & with the problems of the world at this moment would not feel safe.

IMO the extreme jihadists would love to bomb this or carry out some carnage.

The hotel looks good but for the above reasons no way for me & lets face it these people who bomb are all over Thailand & the Jews are not there favourite people for reasons.

22 minutes ago, Jack Frost said:

Because of the Jewish holly place in this hotel I would see it as a high risk terrorist building & with the problems of the world at this moment would not feel safe.

The hotel looks good but for the above reasons no way for me & lets face it these people who bomb are all over Thailand & the Jews are not there favourite people for reasons.

if that's the case then the shops that have Hebrew writing on them on Soi Bukhao would also be a prime target... Prime target would probably be more like Walking Street on a crowded weekend night, or Central Festival - soft targets with plenty of potential casualties... Just always remember - when the shit goes down, the Pattaya SpecOP Operator and MuayThai/MMA Champions (in our own minds) meetUP point is the Triangle Bar on ChayaPoon, across from Amon's House of massage Total&Enduring PleaZure... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

5 hours ago, Jack Frost said:

OK, I am biased, I really rate bot the Azure and Avenue hotels. I have had lots of great stays....beautiful, clean, modern and friendly.

I personally think your concerns are overstated - that said, I fully respect each individuals decisions on personal security. If you feel this strongly, you might also have to reconsider staying at the sister Azure hotel next door  - it is (I believe owned by the same company) and it too has Israeli guests. Both hotels also have much better security than other hotels I have stayed.

Final point, I have met many Israeli guests pool-side and at the bar in these hotels. Very nice folks indeed - one of the most pleasant nationalities I have come across.

On 5/4/2017 at 7:29 AM, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

OK, I am biased, I really rate bot the Azure and Avenue hotels. I have had lots of great stays....beautiful, clean, modern and friendly.

I personally think your concerns are overstated - that said, I fully respect each individuals decisions on personal security. If you feel this strongly, you might also have to reconsider staying at the sister Azure hotel next door  - it is (I believe owned by the same company) and it too has Israeli guests. Both hotels also have much better security than other hotels I have stayed.

Final point, I have met many Israeli guests pool-side and at the bar in these hotels. Very nice folks indeed - one of the most pleasant nationalities I have come across.

Thanks for your info & post.

Its not the people but the Holly place of worship that strikes me as a target.

May be it is indeed my bottle but I no longer fly with Arab airlines & I used to be on Turkish Airlines all the time a few years back.

They were my top 3 & loved the business class & after the guys with guns cut lose at the Airport in Istanbul I lost the interest & did not subject my self to the stress of flying with them & going in & out of there airport.

I am old enough to know this shit can blow up any of us any where but may be I just want to minimise the risk.

A few weeks back I was near to the London shit at the bridge & the Parliament building.

Jack.

Archived