Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

More to Pattaya than the Girls?

survival machine

Was interested to know if you managed to get a beautiful Thai/Asian girlfriend in your own City would it ease the urge to visit Pattaya? Could you go back to the 2 week holiday in Tenerife for e.g as long as you were together? 

I think i would prefer Tenerife. I dont think i could survive in Pattaya if i where in relationship or married.

I don't think that there's much more to Pattaya than the girls but I do know that there's much more to Thailand than Pattaya.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

It was just that last trip there i found i could get quite bored during the day then really came to life at night. Questioning if Pattaya offers much more than these other holidays apart from the beautiful Thai girl on your arm. Especially since i spent most of the time with one girl. Obviously the different girl every night guys would think differently. 

I think Pattaya has alot to offer if yoy arent having to much hangover during the day. But what usually happens after a night out i tend to spent alot of time recovering for the previus night, so nothing gets done.

But the ara alots of things to do and see if you are up for it. But i dont want to overplane to much so i have scheduled one day golfing, on my next trip. Hope i will make it.

Was interested to know if you managed to get a beautiful Thai/Asian girlfriend in your own City would it ease the urge to visit Pattaya? 

Yes it would for me,i go to pattaya for sex,if i was getting good sex regularly at home i wouldnt need to come here at all!

Pattaya is an average town with a huge sex trade, where most home town is a place with out a huge sex trade. Aside from sex you basically do the same things here you would do in your home town

Take a woman to pattaya? Coals to Newcastle springs to mind

Phew,had to read that again.Thought you had typed "GOALS".Was going to have to have a little chat.

If ifs and buts were crackers and nuts,it would be Christmas all year long.

Yes it would for me,i go to pattaya for sex,if i was getting good sex regularly at home i wouldnt need to come here at all!

I probably would feel the same way.

Being in a devoted relationship back home, I'm sure it would ease the Desire to go to Pattaya. Because that's fulfilling the same emotional/physical desires I have which makes me want to go to Pattaya. But it's actually real.

I know when I was with my ex Thai girl, I had zero Desire to monger and didn't at all when I was with her.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I'm still having a hard time deciding about this. Had such a good time the last trip but i'm sure the girl i was with played a huge part in this. If for talking sake this same girl was to come live with me here i'm not sure i'd be content with two weeks in Spain with her over a holiday in Pattaya on my own. 

Think this suggests for me it's the opportunity to have any girl there whether i take that opportunity or not. 

So many things i enjoyed in Pattaya but obviously still confused if these things could be replicated on other holidays leaving the availability of the girls the only difference. 

Been very surprised at the responses tho. 

The thousands of non sex tourists coming all the time to Pattaya should be an indicator for the answer.

1192049870_Adult144468x603.jpg.1b8dcf628ea9ceb5129f55f57ce075e1.jpg

Pattaya is a hole , absolutely zero reason to visit if it's not for the women , lots of other fantastic places I would visit if in a relationship , Tenerife would not be on the list though ....

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

There's no way I'd go to Pattaya,if not for the girls.

Robw

I've had a Malay gf for the last 6 months which has stopped me going back as I'm sexually gratified but she's going back to Malaysia in august (student visa) so I'm going back to LOS in september hahahaha

I've noticed some holidaymakers get bored with Patts even after only 2 or 3 weeks. To live here I think you need some sustainable hobbies and a good circle of friends. The girls are a bonus 55

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

The thousands millions of non sex tourists coming all the time to Pattaya should be an indicator for the answer.

The thousands millions of non sex tourists coming all the time to Pattaya should be an indicator for the answer.

Seems from what i have seen the non sex tourists are on a trip to Thailand with a one or two night stop in Pattaya. The pre- arranged tours do this, they take the group to something like the Tiffany Show, the floating market then it is off to another city

• 2 weeks later...

Not at all

I have a tgf and always insisit we meet in pattaya

After a few trips theres little to do in the daytime, did pretty much all the tourist places in the first 2 trips.

I will admit i get bored during the daytime. But i go for the night life, the discos and the live music bars

I always bring her with me and dont feel im missing out on anything. But then ive never really been into the mongering scene

Only came first time because a mate didnt want to go alone, ive been 7 times in 2 years now and only ever barfined 2 ladys

Pattaya is what you make of it. I know lots of guys that have a guys night out, not being concerned with the girls as they are already shacked up. Bowling leagues, pool leagues, quiz nights, cinema, poker nights at friends houses ( not gambling dens). Some go for long bike rides for a day trip to Ban Chang, Ban Phe, Chantaburi. Etc etc.

A normal life in Pattaya is possible all depending on the person. Living here you don't need to flood yourselves with booze and babes, but a little indulgence once in a while never hurts ;)

I don't think that there's much more to Pattaya than the girls but I do know that there's much more to Thailand than Pattaya.

+1

Good post but will go well over the head of most who read it.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I've had a Malay gf for the last 6 months which has stopped me going back as I'm sexually gratified but she's going back to Malaysia in august (student visa) so I'm going back to LOS in september hahahaha

Ha Ha for her or Ha Ha for you (only asking).

I bet she can get more fucks then you can.

JDM 

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I have a thai gf in england and have great sex, i still want to go to pattaya, and have sex with a load of different tgs, just had a 4 week holiday, in thailand 2 with my thai gf who lives in england, but we dont live together, we went to hua hin, bkk, and essan together, and had 2 weeks in pattaya doing my own thing with a number of pretty young ladies, just did short times this holiday, as i didnt feel the need for the gfe this time, great holiday!

Seems from what i have seen the non sex tourists are on a trip to Thailand with a one or two night stop in Pattaya. 

I think many/most of them live in Thailand.

Archived