Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai Airways Nonstop from JFK questions.

kaiju

Gentlemen,

I’ve been researching non-stop flights from Boston, Massachusetts USA to Bangkok, Thailand. Sadly, there’s no such beast. However, I found one and only one at JFK New York, New York USA. It’s Thai Airways. I can’t believe there’s only one airline that goes non-stop but there it is. I could be wrong however. If you blokes differ in opinion, lay it on me brother. I really could not find anything else.

Thai Airways looks like a great airline to fly and I’m looking forward to it. Thai Airways only has the A340-500 (Airbus) going to Bangkok non-stop from JFK. I can either get Business class (they call it Royal Silk), Premium Economy class or Economy class. Royal Silk goes for about 5K USD while economy goes for around 1K USD (I got both prices from thier web site). Again, if you blokes know of another way of getting a better price, give it up for the Kaiju.

What I like to do before I spend lots of dosh on a flight ticket is to get a better understanding of the flight environment. So far I found a few valuable Youtube flicks.

This one gives me an idea of the A340-500.

This one gives me an idea of the Royal Silk class.

This is just plain sick!

If you guys have any more information on the right airline to pick, better Youtube flicks and other important info like what airline has the all important luxury cubicles, post your info. Thanks.

Kaiju

"The attack means war, war with a knife and the knife twisted as it is withdrawn."

Do a search on here for info , plenty of guys have used that route.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Do not use Northwest they suck big time, you even pay for your drinks in business class

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

I took that flight last November. It was OK, but the 17 hours was a bit long. Actually, I don't mind the flights where you have a 1 hour layover in Tokyo. Gives you a chance to strectch your legs and walk around a bit.

Here's a link to some guys flight report:

http://www.airliners.net/discussions/trip_...read.main/66638

Rex

Edited by Rex7777

Gentlemen,

I’ve been researching non-stop flights from Boston, Massachusetts USA to Bangkok, Thailand. Sadly, there’s no such beast. However, I found one and only one at JFK New York, New York USA. It’s Thai Airways. I can’t believe there’s only one airline that goes non-stop but there it is. I could be wrong however. If you blokes differ in opinion, lay it on me brother. I really could not find anything else.

Thai Airways looks like a great airline to fly and I’m looking forward to it. Thai Airways only has the A340-500 (Airbus) going to Bangkok non-stop from JFK. I can either get Business class (they call it Royal Silk), Premium Economy class or Economy class. Royal Silk goes for about 5K USD while economy goes for around 1K USD (I got both prices from thier web site). Again, if you blokes know of another way of getting a better price, give it up for the Kaiju.

What I like to do before I spend lots of dosh on a flight ticket is to get a better understanding of the flight environment. So far I found a few valuable Youtube flicks.

This one gives me an idea of the A340-500.

This one gives me an idea of the Royal Silk class.

This is just plain sick!

If you guys have any more information on the right airline to pick, better Youtube flicks and other important info like what airline has the all important luxury cubicles, post your info. Thanks.

Kaiju

There partners with United & US Air do you have any milage with them? I used my miles for upgrade on Northwest when I moved here! 17 hours is a long ride in the back of the bus, but Thai Airlines is better than the ones we now have in the states

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

• 2 weeks later...

Leaving next week for my 6th trip in the last year. Only fly Thai Air flt 791 Jfk bkk now. Flown business (they don't have first on this flight) , economy and premium economy.

Premium economy is the best price point. Business is for people that don't pay their own ticket. Economy is OK if the flight isn't too full. Never again for me though. Last trip the plane was packed and I was 18 hours next too a guy who must have been 280 pounds, had his seat and half of mine.

• 1 year later...

Thai JFK-BKK is no longer offered