Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Talkatone/Google Dialer apps while overseas

LikeThat

Friends,

I plan on taking my first trip to Pattaya this Oct/November time.  Going to try and pop my pattaya cherry if you will.

I work in sales and I want to take care of some work while I am away in the land of smiles.  Will the free wifi/voip apps such as Talkatone or Google Dialer hangout work while I am in Thailand?  I want to place US calls back to San Francisco bay area.  I read the apps rules and guidelines, but it doesn't state how it works if you are overseas calling back into US, assuming the app is for US based customers.  Does this make sense?

Thanks in advance guys.

Likeittight

• 3 weeks later...

Personally I would get a pay as you go 4G Thai SIM card and use that so you are not dependant on hunting down a WiFi connection. I would hate to think what your data roaming charges would be like on a US SIM.

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

Archived