IGNORED

Hoping to visit Phuket, Krabi, any info on places to stay, prices of hotels, bar fines & st/lt prices please..

Vespa

God I sound lazy!!

Was wondering if anyone had advice & reccomendations for Phuket & Krabi. Thanks all for any help whatsoever ever.

It would help if you nailed down where in Phuket? It's pretty big..patong? kata? same same for krabi..ao nang? i don't want to type up the ao nang info if you are not planning on going there..it wouldn't be very helpful. cheers man

Ao Nang:

Im going to Ao Nang in Krabi next month and its my first time ,but ive booked this place and it has got good reviews,might be worth looking at.

http://www.mosaic-collection.com/vogue-resort-spa/

When I stayed in ao nang I stayed at Harvest house..totally fine.. guest friendly, guest house..600 baht low season price.

Girls: soi RCA..across the street from Mc donalds..easy to find. about 20 bars. lucy69 bar is the biggest/most girls..as many as 20. Other bars have as few as 4 girls..avg is about 10. One cool part about soi rca is all the bars play the same song at the same time..so its not a bunch of different songs playing at the same time. bars open about 7..close around 1am..unless they have a lot of customers. downside is lady drinks cost..200-250 baht..totally sucks. BF cost 300-400 baht depending on the bar. ST1000-1500 LT 1500-2500 depending on the girl.

Stuff todo:

Ao Nang is really beautiful, the two tours i went on were amazing and a great value. Both were 600 baht (low season price), the hong island tour and the 4 island tour. bus picks u up at your hotel around 9 am and drops u back off at 4pmish. On a covered boat they take u to some of the most beautiful beaches and islands I've ever seen..lunch included..you snorkel in a few spots, chill on a couple beaches..great days out. AoNang is good for about 4-7 days..after that its been there done that. The indian restaurants are also very good. the set menu at 200-250 baht is the best! rice, chicken tika, veggie curry, nan bread, samosa, and a large beer all for 200-250 baht depending on the restaurant. hope this helps! cheers

If you catch the wrong weather system at this time of year, the best place to stay is indoors.

If you are staying in Patong, i have stayed at the amata apartments. great staff, location, rooms, facilites, breakfast and price. i highly recommend

God I sound lazy!!

Was wondering if anyone had advice & reccomendations for Phuket & Krabi. Thanks all for any help whatsoever ever.

Patong go to the discos tiger thaipan hollywood ect 2000 a night max or they are charging too much krabi and au nang beautiful but not much girl action take a girlfriend there and she will think you are her teerak enjoy

Archived