IGNORED

How long before my tgf next visa-Australia

ProudAussie

How long do you have to wait (if any) to apply for another tourist visa? Would she get a 6 mth visa? 

Thank in advance 

PA

I believe that if she has already been here once for 3 months there is no reason why she shouldnt get 6 months approved for her second trip as long as some time has passed and she is not spending too much time in australia in the same year. ...

I believe that if she has already been here once for 3 months there is no reason why she shouldnt get 6 months approved for her second trip as long as some time has passed and she is not spending too much time in australia in the same year. ...

She has only been once ( goes back today in fact) not sure if I should wait 3 or 6 months to apply ?

I would wait 3-4 months before i tried again.... for another 3 month stint but if you wanted six months i would wait 6onths atleast.. my girl was here for 3 months and went back in march i want her to come for 6 months next time so i am waiting to the end of the year before we put in for another visa... but that also suits me better with my current living circumstances.... i used a agent to do mine and he is very good and extremeley knowlegeable...

Just a word of caution. When they apply for a 6 month visa they need to get a chest x-ray and many Thai do have spots on the lung. Mate had his long-term GF apply after three 3 month visas. They found "spots" and prescribed a long course of expensive meds. Was re tested several times and it took many, many months before she was eventually passed. It would have been easier just to go for another 3 month visa.

Perhaps go for an x-ray independently before you apply to make sure no problem and short circuit any difficulties and delays

I would wait 3-4 months before i tried again.... for another 3 month stint but if you wanted six months i would wait 6onths atleast.. my girl was here for 3 months and went back in march i want her to come for 6 months next time so i am waiting to the end of the year before we put in for another visa... but that also suits me better with my current living circumstances.... i used a agent to do mine and he is very good and extremeley knowlegeable...

I did mine myself.

Just got back from airport...fuck it really hits u when you come back to a empty( clean ) house :-(

Yes i know it sux bad all that extra special attention you get its hard to not have it there anymore....my place is know back to single guy mess and piles of clothes everywhere.....

A mate of mine applied for a visa for his girlfriend and it was denied because she had spent too much time in australia already in the.one year but she had already stayed for 6 month already they then waited another 3 months and applied again and visa granted.....

Yes i know it sux bad all that extra special attention you get its hard to not have it there anymore....my place is know back to single guy mess and piles of clothes everywhere.....

A mate of mine applied for a visa for his girlfriend and it was denied because she had spent too much time in australia already in the.one year but she had already stayed for 6 month already they then waited another 3 months and applied again and visa granted.....

So wait 3 mths looks to be the plan ?

Yeah mate suxs big time but i am pretty tidy guy its more of just not having her here when i get home from work with a juicy steak and a glass of wine on the table...and having boom boom on tap 555

I miss the boom boom when ĺ

ever you want ( up to you)..lol.. i miss her company bigvtime and the thai meals are awesome.....

I miss the boom boom when ĺ

ever you want ( up to you)..lol.. i miss her company bigvtime and the thai meals are awesome.....

+1...i miss her and the plane only took off 20 minutes ago 555

From experience - And the guide to anything you submit, she needs to show she's a genuine visitor.

I had a 3 month, waited 3 months, got a 3 month, got upset at that as I wanted 12, reapplied a week later and they gave us a 12month but that was on the back of lots more paperwork.

I've had mates apply after 3 months only to get another 3 months even after several visits.

You don't need chest xrays as some suggested. 

Best you submit lots of reasons and why she needs a 6 month or even a 12 month with lots of reasons for return to thailand and OZ.

ummm

From experience - And the guide to anything you submit, she needs to show she's a genuine visitor.

I had a 3 month, waited 3 months, got a 3 month, got upset at that as I wanted 12, reapplied a week later and they gave us a 12month but that was on the back of lots more paperwork.

I've had mates apply after 3 months only to get another 3 months even after several visits.

You don't need chest xrays as some suggested. 

Best you submit lots of reasons and why she needs a 6 month or even a 12 month with lots of reasons for return to thailand and OZ.

Thanks for your reply mate, im happy with another 3 mths just that she only went back to los today..im there in 4 weeks for 4 weeks holiday...dont want to put it in too early n get a knock back ?

• 2 weeks later...

For my gf's tourist visas, we waited 3 months in between before applying again.

After her 3rd tourist visa we applied for a partner visa.

Archived