IGNORED

Pattaya Addicts Calendars

Braveheart

I would like to encourage all of the BMs to take advantage of the 2 calendars available at Pattaya Addicts. To find the calendars you need to go to click on the link at the top right side of the board under our banner.

Once there you will see the main calendar which is titled the Rehabilitation calendar. This is used mainly to display the dates of BMs trips and all BMs have the ability to post in this calendar.

The second calendar, Pattaya Events is visible to all but only the BMs that we have identified or who have identified themselves to us as a business owner have the proper permissions to post in this calendar. On this calendar you will find events such as bar crawls and parties that are being hosted by our valued business owners.

To change betwen the two calendars simply scroll to the bottom of the initial calendar screen where you will see a tab which will be displaying Rehabilitation Calendar. Click this tab and you will see a calendar titled Pattaya Events. Select Pattaya Events and you will be able to what events will be happening in Pattaya and make your plans to attend the events of your choice.

BMs who are not business owners but have an event planned that they wish placed on this calendar are welcome to PM a request to one of the board Admin and we will gladly assist you in posting the desired information.

• 2 months later...

I just put my trip times up and am looking forward to linking up with some of the BMs to get the $2 tour :001_Sawasdee:

I just put my trip times up and am looking forward to linking up with some of the BMs to get the $2 tour :D

I'll be there the same time as you rangerjohn if you want a guided tour. I can't guarantee your safety though. :D

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...