Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

tims boutique hotel /intimate hotel

Big JJ

Advantages and disadvantages of my stay

Arrived 10.30 room not ready I asked for a complimentary breakfast no I had to pay so wondered around pattaya for two hours jet lag not a good experience room never ready on time security men humiliated the women separate place to collect Id card very strict on id with lady

Advantages great pool lovely rooms but I will not be staying there again

10:30am, is a little early for check in, so seems reasonable that the room won't be ready.

I stayed there recently, and found the place pretty pleasant. Cheap too, but it was low low season..

The security, in my view is brilliant, when it comes to the women.... After a woman left my room, a couple of minutes later the phone would ring, and I would be asked if all is ok.... NOT SEEING a problem with that!!

U may well be, far more fussy than me, but what you describe, is pretty standard fare these days in hotels.... and it is no problem for me

I agree, I had no prob at all with this place.

10:30 is early, so go get a massage at 11 and fall asleep to a HJ.

Place has a great room spa too

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I stayed 3 times in this hotel.

Positive points:

# good location. 10 minutes to Walking Street, 10 minutes Soi LK Metro where all the action is.

# 5 minutes to beach.

# If you have a room at the front there is no music, you can sleep quietly.

# good rooms, no extra door in the room but hotel is quiet

# good bathroom with jacucci

# good beds, good lightning in the room, safe, hairdryer etc

# guest friendly, no joiner fee

Negative points:

# fitness room too warm and only 3 or 4 apparatus

# breakfast not for European taste, more Asian directed

# 2 guests at the same time not allowed

# no guest < 21 years allowed

# no balcony to sit on

# relatively expensive (I paid € 55 per night breakfast included, if you book the hotel directly it is more expensive and I think too expensive if you use only the room)

There are better options in Pattaya

Their website shows that their check-out time is 12:00 noon, and the room needs to be cleaned before a new guest can check in. They also show that check-in begins at 2:00 pm, so it's hardly the hotel's fault that the room wasn't ready 3 1/2 hours early. The only sure way to avoid this is to book the room for an extra day if having your room available in the morning is that important to you.

They are guest friendly inclusive of lb i know for a fact i communicated with them via email regarding this just three days ago, they charge a joiner fee of 1000thb for a "third" guest providing you are smart enough to book the room for 2 adults (which costs no more than a standard 1 adult booking) as for the asian oriented breakfast, when in rome...........

I wasn't aware of any additional joiner fee last time I stayed (NYE)

I took 3 girls home one night and we filled the spar Bath.

And they all placed their ID at reception with no questions asked

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I wasn't aware of any additional joiner fee last time I stayed (NYE)

I took 3 girls home one night and we filled the spar Bath.

And they all placed their ID at reception with no questions asked

perhaps they were feeling generous given the festive occasion, i inquired about a jacuzzi room while i was there in april and was quoted the same with the 1k joiner fee

Archived