IGNORED

EPA takes first step to limit greenhouse-gas emissions from airlines

Daddee

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/06/10/epa-airlines-greenhouse-gas-emissions-a4a-iata-icao/28487755/

oh boy, this should be a fun thread...

EPA, a US Govt agency, is gonna do their very best to get into your pocket whether or not you're an American...

I would love to see an 80% reduction in US govt agency emissions, personally...  they are outta control.

Fighting for clean air and water. What a terrible thing!

We Americans have to understand we can not control the World, we can pass laws that will drive up the prices of all products, we can set back with a warm and fuzzy feeling

And say look we are doing something and the rest of the World will keep shiting were they want. I'm all for clean air and water but I don't think I want to move back into a Cave to get it. Now before the Flaming starts look at yourself and say I'll give up my car, the heater in my house, quit buying food at a market because of the packaging, traveling on the nasty planes. We live in a modern World so live with it.

If the Government is doing it it's about more money they can piss away. IMHO

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

sounds like a bunch of hot air to me. :Think1::GoldenSmile1:

up here we mine it and the world burns it,lol.

We Americans have to understand we can not control the World, we can pass laws that will drive up the prices of all products, we can set back with a warm and fuzzy feeling

And say look we are doing something and the rest of the World will keep shiting were they want. I'm all for clean air and water but I don't think I want to move back into a cave to get it. Now before the Flaming starts look at yourself and say I'll give up my car, the heater in my house, quit buying food at a market because of the packaging, traveling on the nasty planes. We live in a modern World so live with it.

If the Government is doing it it's about more money they can piss away. IMHO

""Christopher Grundler, director of EPA's Office of Transportation and Air Quality, said the proposal doesn't specify reductions in emissions because the U.S. is working with the International Civil Aviation Organization, a branch of the United Nations, to develop worldwide standards.""

oh boy, this should be a fun thread...

EPA, a US Govt agency, is gonna do their very best to get into your pocket whether or not you're an American...

And say look we are doing something and the rest of the World will keep shiting were they want 

EU has been doing something about commercial aircraft emissions for a few years already since flights are considered part of the Emissions Trading System (info). So, it's not some new idea or something the US gov't/EPA just thought up to impose on the rest of the world. If you fly within Europe, they've already gotten into your pocket whether you like it or not. It will be interesting to see what the ICAO comes up with.

Archived