Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Maxine's: new agogo in soi Diamond

Kooss

Maxine's Club :

new agogo opened in soi Diamond this week

managed by the sister of my old girlfriend (she works as cashier)

and her australian husband

They never worked in this business before,

so i don't know if this might be a good or a bad issue for the customers...?

https://www.facebook.com/maxinesgogo

From the photos it looks like another coyote bar.. oh well..

place looks nice enough, coyote bar or not, the big question is how much are the barfines.....

place looks nice enough, coyote bar or not, the big question is how much are the barfines.....

I'll go with ........... 1500 baht before 10pm, 1000 after..... just a guess...

Then again Kaos on LK now has a 800 baht barfine all the time for coyotes and salaried girls.. Can this good idea make it to Walking Street?

I was surprised to hear that at Saphire (which is also mostly coyote) the barfine starts at 1000 rather than 1500 (according to the girl I spoke to... and they are not always in the know on these things..)

This place was the Dream Club before on Soi Diamond.

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.

I was surprised to hear that at Sapphire (which is also mostly coyote) the barfine starts at 1000 rather than 1500 (according to the girl I spoke to... and they are not always in the know on these things..)

The BF at Sapphire is 1000 for Agency (3 digit) girls and 6-800 for Salaried (2 digit) girls.

No different rates for ST/LT or before and after midnight - that's it.

Not the cheapest in town, but one of the fairest and easiest to understand.

Babydolls have their barfines on a wall poster - SWhowgirls 800, service 700, dancers 600 - thats before 1.30am - after that all bf are 400.  If Maxines are going to succeed in that location as a new start-up then their bf will have to be in the ball park.  Being an Aussie myself I guess I am duty bound to go look for myself and find out how a fellow countryman is going after a few days operation.

Walked by last night, they had lots of coyotes standing outside, but what I could see they looked like older Milfs!?

They looked quite embarrased when I walked by with my young sexy Baccara stunner for comparison!  :Whistle:  :wink:

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Babydolls have their barfines on a wall poster - showgirls 800, service 700, dancers 600 - thats before 1.30am - after that all bf are 400.  If Maxines are going to succeed in that location as a new start-up then their bf will have to be in the ball park.  Being an Aussie myself I guess I am duty bound to go look for myself and find out how a fellow countryman is going after a few days operation.

This works well for us the standard BF rates have remained the same for the 7 years it has been owned by the current owners

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Babydolls have their barfines on a wall poster - showgirls 800, service 700, dancers 600 - thats before 1.30am - after that all bf are 400.  If Maxines are going to succeed in that location as a new start-up then their bf will have to be in the ball park.  Being an Aussie myself I guess I am duty bound to go look for myself and find out how a fellow countryman is going after a few days operation.

A new start cannot hope to compete re' BF with a GoGo which has an established salaried staff.

They will have no choice but to use an agency and charge accordingly.

The location is not good, being behind the beer bars and Soi Diamond has been struggling generally for a while.

They will need a cunning plan I feel.

Stopped in last night. Girls are mostly coyotes. Some topless showgirls/models, but they did not look too good. Barfines for coyotes 1500 baht before midnight, 1000 after midnight. No idea on the SWhowgirls barfine.

Many Tomboy staff amongst the servers. 

They were handing out cards for a free draft beer upon entry.

I wish them well, but it has been a hard location to make a go of it.

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.

No the big question is what is the quality and age of the dancers, If there is nothing worth barfining then the barfine price/s is of no interest.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I wish them luck! A pretty ballsy move opening in low season, and in soi diamond to boot.

Damn right !

Kudos to them.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Hope they do better than the dream club did, its a terrible location as its blocked off from the main street walkers by the beer bars not many go down the alley its actually on, expensive barfine aswell regardless of free draft beer

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

I went in last night, a couple of nice ones, one being really hot, tall, great body, cute and no baby.  Sat her down for a drink, all good, but seveal friends stopped by for a drink, I ignored them, but when she had to dance, and I sat there, one after another girls came looking for a drink, hard to get rid of them, and one old fat one would not leave me alone. I told her several times I wasnt interested but she wouldnt shut up, nor leave, and was leaning all over me.  I gave my girl a smile while dancing, paid the check and escaped, she signeled for me to wait buy no way Jose.  Bar is nice, some decent girls but they gotta do something about the aggresive girls with the lady drinks, it never stopped

......................... they gotta do something about the aggresive girls with the lady drinks, it never stopped

The inherent problem with the agency rate system - if they don't get any LDs they could be working about 8 hours for about 250 Baht.   :Cry3:

If that happens and they don't get BFs either, then they'll probably leave.

It's the old Dream Club? Nooooo, I have nice memories of my visit there last year - barfined a cute little stunner called Nam.

No doubt Maxines will prove itself worthy.

• 2 weeks later...

Any recent reviews on this place?reviews so far have been a right mixed bag

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Archived