Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cheap Hotel Patong close to Bangla and Beach?

LovinAsians2015

Looking to take a couple of days detour down to Phuket and trying to find a girl friendly hotel. I've looked online but would like some tips for something close to Bangla Road and the beach. Also looking to try and take some trips so if the hotel offers that too, well I would be set. I'm ok with up to 2000B a night. Any help/tips would be very helpful.

Cheers 

i stayed in Acca, its 200 yards from Soi Bangla, quality room, parking out front which is hard to find near Bangla and I'm returning in July, for the money 1500 I think you can't really beat it.

http://www.accapatong.com/

I stayed at the Yorkshire which is maybe 100 yards from Bangla entrance on Soi Sansabai.  Its girl friendly and has a really nice gym in the hotel.  Also has a pool.

Sira grande

Stayed at Sand Inn and Yorkshire Inn, both at Soi SanSabai. Very good deals. Sand Inn is from THB890 to THB1200 last time I went there. Yorkshire Inn slightly more but has more facilities.

The expat community over there like to stay at Summer Breeze. Rates more or less the same.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sixmonthnomad1815?sub_confirmation=1

I do videos about being a digital nomad, switching every six months between Malaysia and Pattaya, Thailand or other parts of South East Asia.

I always stay at C&N hotel in Patong. Atop of Bangla yet on a small side street. 5 mins walk to beach. No pool but everything else you may need, and of course GF.

Yorkshire Inn is a super place, there is also Safari beach hotel.. They are located in the beach end of bangel road

I have stayed at the amata resort. great rooms, about 200 metres from bangla rd

i stayed in Acca, its 200 yards from Soi Bangla, quality room, parking out front which is hard to find near Bangla and I'm returning in July, for the money 1500 I think you can't really beat it.

http://www.accapatong.com/

+1

This a pretty decent hotel. Location is good, soi sansabi burger stand, chang pool hall, tai pan disco..all only a few minute walk away. Last summer i booked on Agoda for 700-800 baht per night (low season price)

hit up restaurant number 6 for dinner. between 6-9pm they have a shuttle that takes u to there sister restaurant up in the hills. great views, great food. just walk over to number 6 in Patong and stand out front..a truck comes by every 15 minutes or so too take ppl up there

Yorkshire or white Patong, highly recommend both, 2 minute walk to Bangla nice rooms and the Yorkshire has a pool n sauna. White Patong is only 1000b low reason and Yorkshire is in around 1200-1500b quality price and perfect location, both also girl friendly

Thank you all very much. I will check out the websites. Should be a good time. So I am guessing Soi Sansabai is where to stay then.

soi sansabi is the spot! hit the late night burger stand, next to the kodak shop...its tough to miss if they are open and they open at around 10pm/11pm till really late (hope they are still there). restaurant number 6 is 100-200 meters to the right off soi sansabi as you hit the main road that separates sansabi from bangla. just walk to the main road from sansabai, make a right at the main street, no. 6 will be across the road. have fun!!!

PS tai pan disco is good for FL girls after midnight.

Thank you all very much. I will check out the websites. Should be a good time. So I am guessing Soi Sansabai is where to stay then.

Another vote for sansabai, just double check your hotel is guest friendly there are a lot that aren't in Phuket

• 3 weeks later...

+1

This a pretty decent hotel. Location is good, soi sansabi burger stand, chang pool hall, tai pan disco..all only a few minute walk away. Last summer i booked on agoda for 700-800 baht per night (low season price)

hit up restaurant number 6 for dinner. between 6-9pm they have a shuttle that takes u to there sister restaurant up in the hills. great views, great food. just walk over to number 6 in patong and stand out front..a truck comes by every 15 minutes or so too take ppl up there

just got nights here for 550 baht in july

Try Summer Breeze. Great location, guest friendly, American owned.

This is where I always stay.  No elevators.  Not a big deal for me but the BG's sometimes complain depending on what floor you are on.

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

Archived