IGNORED

Airport taxi surcharge hike approved

News Bandit

Transport Minister Prajin Juntong approved Tuesday the request to raise the taxi surcharge at Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Mueang International Airport from Bt50 to Bt75-Bt95.

View the full article

One more reason to book your taxi upfront . 

Won't stop you going up top and jumping in a taxi (suvarnabhumi) Don mueang I've allways towed the line in the queue.

Won't stop you going up top and jumping in a taxi (suvarnabhumi) Don mueang I've allways towed the line in the queue.

Usually do the same get one as they drop off although last trip mainly as I had the time with no rush used the Bell bus which I have to say was very good along with Mr T for a trip to Don Mueang.

On a separate point I tried to book with Mr T the day before I wanted to go to swampy only to find he was fully booked so still a good trade he has going, lesson learned.

Archived