IGNORED

Starting a dead battery

Trvlr

What type of bike in pattaya is so heavy you cant push it very far? You say it doesnt have a kick starter and you cant push start it so it isnt a manual. So,it is a big, heavy automatic, maybe a large scooter.? You really didnt give much info in the OP and guys had to guess. Most of the suggestions were good ones given the lack of useful data. I suggest if you have any more questions you give more thought to how you ask or keep them to yourself

What type of bike in pattaya is so heavy you cant push it very far? You say it doesnt have a kick starter and you cant push start it so it isnt a manual. So,it is a big, heavy automatic, maybe a large scooter.? You really didnt give much info in the OP and guys had to guess. Most of the suggestions were good ones given the lack of useful data. I suggest if you have any more questions you give more thought to how you ask or keep them to yourself

What are you, some kind of "question police"? If I dont have an answer to a question I just move on, I don't harangue the writer.

Plenty of people understood the question and gave good answers. Who cares if you did not understand?

Don't you have anything better to do - get a life man!

• 4 weeks later...

Did you check the petrol?   :Think1:

All the petrol in the world won't help with a dead battery. 

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Is it so hard to figure out that I DON'T want to push a heavy bike through potholed streets? Or muck around with a battery?

It may be an alien concept to you, but some people do have the luxury of paying others to do their work.

This post has been quite interesting. Some people have genuinely tried to answer the question: is it normal practice to get someone over to take a look. But many have wasted everyone's time by simply stating the obvious, maybe in the belief that they are saying something important. Others have made beer-soaked attempts at humor, that may be funny to their beer-soaked companions, but just appear foolish to everyone else. Some have simply been offensive.

I guess that is the nature of these boards.

For those holding their breath and counting hours, the battery isn't dead. But it probably will be in two months and some days. By then I will have a comfortable solution. Maybe even the obvious one.

Oh Dear !

You are obviously not going to have anything of value to contribute, and all we will do now is go back and forth with insults.

That's pretty easy to do, but I will pass. I will let you have the last insult, and merely suggest that you try some meditation. It helps some people.

Really good suggestion. Meditate. Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Did you get your battery sorted and how please ?

• 4 weeks later...

So did you get it going and if so how, if you are going to leave it again I suggest you learn how to disconnect the live terminal (the red one) and then the battery will remain good for several months, OH and you will need to connect the terminal when you come back, usually the only tool needed is a star screwdriver.

What is the common procedure in Pattaya to get a motorbike going after it has been sitting for a few months and won't start?

Go to a motorbike shop and ask the guy to come? Call some sort of tow service -of which I am unaware? Start pushing? About what should it cost.

Thanks.

The obvious answer has not been stated yet.

Move to a home at the top of a big hill with a motorcycle shop at the bottom of the same hill.

Let gravity do the rest.

Problem solved.

If the Battery is still containing acid / demin water and the cell plates are intact, take the caps off the fluid cells and leave the Battery in the sun for a day, it will recharge itself.

Archived