IGNORED

Football World Cup Women THAILAND - GERMANY

THAJEC

On June 15 will be held football matches of the group Soccer World Cup in Canada.

What is your tip for the result of the match?

I think German girls win 8 : 1 unfortunately  :GoldenSmile1:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Maybe some Tomboy also  :HaHaHa1:

Thajsko fotbal.jpg

Although i like football a lot, womens football holds no interest for me whatsoever,absolutely no interest at all,if i was in when the final was on i wouldnt bother to turn turn it on.Im not going to pretend its good cos its not!sorry. :WinkGrin1:

Although i like football a lot, womens football holds no interest for me whatsoever,absolutely no interest at all,if i was in when the final was on i wouldnt bother to turn turn it on.Im not going to pretend its good cos its not!sorry. :WinkGrin1:

Some of em aren't bad. The German and American ladies would more than likely give the England mens team a decent game

Some of em aren't bad. The German and American ladies would more than likely give the England mens team a decent game

Yeah you`ve got something there :laugh:.

Sorry, but going to a football stadium to watch a women's match is like going to a Steak restaurant and ordering Tofu.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Sorry, but going to a football stadium to watch a women's match is like going to a Steak restaurant and ordering Tofu.

I do not think. Actual video Germany vs Norway the World Championship.

I do not think. Actual video Germany vs Norway the World Championship.

The defensive wall is made up of hobbit-sized birds.

Final score Thailand - Germany 0:4   :SoWhat1:

Thai women end up in their qualification group in third place, and their advance into further rounds of the championship is also with regard to their score probably unrealistic.
Only won the game against Ivory Coast.

Only won the game against Ivory Coast.

I think limiting both the Norwegians and Germans to four goals apiece was a pretty decent performance by them.  Much better than many in the media predicted.

I think limiting both the Norwegians and Germans to four goals apiece was a pretty decent performance by them.  Much better than many in the media predicted.

Yes I totally agree. Germany and Norwegian women's football is clearly one of the better performers in the world and so performances that Thai women's national team here showed not bad at all. With regard to the fact that it was their first appearance at the World Championships nice performance.

Archived