IGNORED

Dinner with Beach Road girl

Halibed

Has anyone taken a Beach Girl girl out for some street food or dinner? Do they bang better on a full stomach?

I usually take them to the Hilton ... 

I usually take them to the Hilton ...

. cheap Charlie

Has anyone taken a Beach Girl girl out for some street food or dinner? Do they bang better on a full stomach?

Food after work!  :LOL2:

I do not know why it should be dealing with a girl from BR differ from visiting the restaurant with another girl from GG, BB. Perhaps I'm wrong?

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

This is something I have thought about but never done in all my visits to  Patters, and  I love going down  coconut bar for a lady to bring back for some ST fun. Usually I have a little fun on Soi Six  in the afternoon then head to Pattaya central for something to eat, then when I walk back I pick up a freelancer for a bit of fun. I think next week when I get to patters I will ask the young lady if she fancies a meal and let her take me to a good place,and if I like her maybe have her L.T :GoldenSmile1:  :Bed_Sex:

I think they would refuse. Thai food is cheap and plentiful and available almost anywhere. They just want to fuck you for 5 minutes and move on to the next customer. Not sit in McDonald's with you while you blab on about your boring life in a language they can't understand.

Anyone ever take a bush mountain girl to dinner is the real question?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Food after work!  :LOL2:

I do not know why it should be dealing with a girl from BR differ from visiting the restaurant with another girl from GG, BB. Perhaps I'm wrong?

NO.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I think they would refuse. Thai food is cheap and plentiful and available almost anywhere. They just want to fuck you for 5 minutes and move on to the next customer. Not sit in McDonald's with you while you blab on about your boring life in a language they can't understand.

Who the fuck takes 5 minutes ok you mean taking you cloths of and on and the deed ok I get it.

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

Halibed, how long have you lived in Thailand?

Looking at the questions he's putting up he hasn't even been there . 

Bush Girl to Dinner.....I think that's a grand idea !  

Seriously I'd like to do it in a 5 star resteraunt just for the scandal,  imagine the BJ's under the table between courses,  "The ladies order is here...where is she ?"

"Under the table....she won't be long.....Teelak you're dinners getting cold"  muffled uumoom sounds emerge.    

I go for the ones that have already eaten so I can save 30B!

nixonsbest; another well brought up Presbyterian then mate ?

Looking at the questions he's putting up he hasn't even been there . 

I think he said he's been living in Bangkok tho...

Halibed, how long have you lived in Thailand?

Our poster Halibed sure has posted some weird questions previously...........I put it down to coming from the US of A ..........gives us a laugh though :LOL2:

• 1 month later...

Took an absolutely beautiful girl to the movies and dinner at a good seafood restaurant in Naklua. She was a starfish in bed the first time we were together so was trying to loosen her up. It didn't work, she was still a starish, though a beautiful one, so gave her 500 baht, no tip. She said, "You not happy?". "Yes, I am not happy." I felt it was too early for us to go to a marriage counselor. Never laid eyes on her again.. 

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Archived