Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mongering In Korat

Diabolic

I have a little bit of business in Korat for 1-2 days.

Is there anything in the ways of mongering there? I tried searching around, but most threads are very old and vague.

Soapies, Bars, Discos, Anything? Where's the best place to get a little bit of P4P there?

:Party1::Party1::Party1::Party1::Party1::Party1::Party1::Party1::Party1::Party1::Party1::Party1:

I have a little bit of business in Korat for 1-2 days.

Is there anything in the ways of mongering there? I tried searching around, but most threads are very old and vague.

Soapies, Bars, Discos, Anything? Where's the best place to get a little bit of P4P there?

Korat is like any where here N/E a fair bit quiet but around the bus station area i believe there is some action and i hear the local park if you want to crawll thru the bushes, but where ever farangs hang out ie farang bars / guest house bars there is always pussy to be found, personaly i would NEVER go over a 1000 bht as locals no way pay that.look out for the fairy lights and bingo!

Check Inn  Bar,  has many freelancers and a couple of ladyboys.

Opposite Klang  Plaza shopping mall there is a carpark,  to the rear of the carpark there are massage/short time rooms available. (never been in, just spotted them)

There is a hotel near Joho where the entire top floor is catered out with ST rooms,  can't remember the name of it but was quoted 2000 for ST.

Next door to Siri hotel in the city centre is a Karaoke pub where many ST girls hand out.  Quality varies  

Stevie

• 4 weeks later...

Opposit Klang Plaza have body massage name is Ginza...price 1900 up....around Korat have 7 body massage and anotherone good is Babilon...very nice girls. Outside Caopaya hotel in night time have at thai guy with pick up and about 10 girls from outside Korat...price about 700 up.Pub ? Dokmai caffe and Happyland  can find nice girls but usually that girls dont care farang....must speak little thai so be better. In town have many karaoke japan style but anyone can go....drink is 100 for small beer and 120 baht for seat 1 hour with girl....ld 130 baht.....and for 1000 baht can go in room after work (if lady no have bf thai wait outside hihihi)

Sawadee krap

hotel Chao Prayah have everything you need.

Just game back two days ago. Very f/*^#& expensive ST. They asked 3000b upp.

Have a frend who have been there two years.

Ladies good bye, we chakwau, no phompem!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There is central park with some monuments. At night freelancers hang around there.

At least they did, several years back. I paid 500 baht for ST there.

Korat is pretty big, imagine it has a thriving bar scene. Be interested in experiences of local expats as well.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here you go, this has all the latest info you need,

http://koratfart.com/korat-nightlife-entertainment/where-is-korat's-red-light-area/

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

I was at Korat many times. In the centre of town is a small park/rest area. And everytime I saw a bunch of young thai girls standing there from the morning till late afternoon, all fancy and looking around. So I asked my friend what are they up to. And he told me, that they are waiting for a (older) thai men to have sex with them. So I asked how they are supposed to allowed it, since I heard about prices in Pattaya and also about average thai income. And he told me no problem, these girls are like 200 bath/sex.

Since Im not into pay for sex, I dont know anything else related to sex in Korat, bars, clubs etc.. But maybe it helps. :)

23 24 25 26 27 28 years old farang & living in Pattaya north Thailand. :Finger4:

And I ride Kawasaki KSR only!

Archived