IGNORED

Walking a BR girl from Beach to 2nd

Halibed

Checking Google maps, the distance from Beach Road to 2nd Road is about 250m to 350m. My place is right off 2nd Rd. You guys think it's reasonable to ask a BR girl to walk with me up the soi to 2nd and baht bus the rest of the way? 

Totaly unreasonable most Thai girls are lazy fuckers

You could just carry her to Second road to save her legs from wearing out

Walk 350 meter !!! are you kiddin?

Joke aside, she'll walk 'till she drop...as long as you pay

Be a gentleman... make her sit between you and the driver on a motorbike taxi. That way you get home quick plus you get to grope her during the ride and there's nothing she can do about it!!! :)

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Be a gentleman... make her sit between you and the driver on a motorbike taxi. That way you get home quick plus you get to grope her during the ride and there's nothing she can do about it!!! :)

If I am not mistaken he was moaning about double charge on motor bike taxi yesterday so this option may not work for him 55555

Have you been to Pattaya before.?

Seriously , you need to start a thread about this ...  :SoWhat1: . 

Most girls no problem, especailly if they're wearing flats.

But some girls may have pretty sore feet either standing so long, new to wearing sexy high heels, or the fact that they had to borrow ill-fitting shoes from their "sister", whatever.

So best to simply ask as part of your interview "ok walk 2nd road, then baht bus"?

Then if the girl says her feet hurt too mutt for the walk and needs motorbike taxi, then just factor that into the total cost

In fact, some more sophisticated mongers may specifically look for girls in high heels with sore feet as an indication they're more likely to be "farm fresh"... :Think1:

And then, of course, it's "up to you" if you want to be a gentleman and massage her poor, aching bug stompers with your tongue back in your loom - but that's probably a topic best for another thread :GoldenSmile1:

duckt.tape.shoes.jpg

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

Checking Google maps, the distance from Beach Road to 2nd Road is about 250m to 350m. My place is right off 2nd Rd. You guys think it's reasonable to ask a BR girl to walk with me up the soi to 2nd and baht bus the rest of the way?

If it's straight from Beach Road to 2nd Road, then it's a minimum walk as they usually walk a little down Beach and then half way down towards 2nd Road to their favorite ST Room.  Some of my friends ask them to walk to Soi Buakow and then take a baht bus or walk even further.  Some of the girls will complain, but still continue, others will give up and return to their 'office.'  The walk will give you a chance to get to know them a little better and they you. 

Offer them a drink when they get to your room or from 7-11 on the way there.  Keep valuables out of sight or locked up and never leave your drink out of sight.  Oh, and do the sex check before you finalize your negotiation on Beach less that's what you're looking for.... :).

Enjoy the variety.

If that 10 baht x2 taxi ride too costly,  I feel sorry for ya.

I enjoy picking up BR FL's. I always stay near LK Metro and this is a major issue when bringing a FL back to my place. As noted before, these girls are lazy when it comes to walking..... and the better looking ones even more so. Next trip I will book a hotel closer to BR for a change.

thai girls do not like to walk. take a baht bus or motorcyle taxi it, you will benit in the loom wihtout an upset girl.

• 1 month later...

Discus it before you go most won't want to walk. If your not in a hurry take a baht bus you may have to go around the world before you get Beach Rd to 2nd but as long as you get the right one still only 20 bht and gives you a chance to chat and maybe sober up a little. My regular in BKK refuses to get a taxi or anything anywhere she's usually the one dragging me around behind her 555.

Most girls no problem, especailly if they're wearing flats.

But some girls may have pretty sore feet either standing so long, new to wearing sexy high heels, or the fact that they had to borrow ill-fitting shoes from their "sister", whatever.

So best to simply ask as part of your interview "ok walk 2nd road, then baht bus"?

Then if the girl says her feet hurt too mutt for the walk and needs motorbike taxi, then just factor that into the total cost

In fact, some more sophisticated mongers may specifically look for girls in high heels with sore feet as an indication they're more likely to be "farm fresh"... :Think1:

And then, of course, it's "up to you" if you want to be a gentleman and massage her poor, aching bug stompers with your tongue back in your loom - but that's probably a topic best for another thread :GoldenSmile1:

looks like Gorilla feet.555 555.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Last time a BR girl I saw 4 or 5 times used to turn up outside my place on her motorbike - usually about 6pm. I'd see her in the day, have a chat, tell her to text me if she was free. She'd always go about 8 or 9pm so she could meet up with her friends, she said. It was easy and convenient and I'll probably do the same this time - chat a few up give them my number, keep in contact and have them 'in reserve'. Sometimes, I just can't be bothered trawling around. Going about Beach Road is  a bit like going to a supermarket rather than 5 different smaller shops - you get it all there - but not at the same time - different girls appear at different times of the day.

Archived