Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

recharging thai sim?

hello everybody,

I purchased a sim around 15 days back from airport ...

now i have planned another trip to patts in july..

validity of sim is over i think....but i had more than 200 baht left in my sim card....

so can any one tell me from where i can get the validity on same number....i.e from where i can get a recharge done...

And will i get the the 200 baht also which were not used in my previous visit...?

Thanks in advance..

My TRs

Appy's 5th TR     Appy's 4th TR    Appy's 3rd TR    Appy's 2nd TR     Appy's 1st TR

• 4 weeks later...

Try recharging at the new MobileTopup.com - it's easy and you can use your credit / debit card.   You should get 30 day validity after each top up, and it will expire after about 45 days if you didn't topup.

I got my True SIM back in February. It was still working when I got back to Thailand 2 hours ago. I stopped at the True counter and told them I just wanted to top-up the existing SIM and they did so with no problem at all. I haven't topped it up since February, so that is 4 months that is stayed active with the balance that was on it.

It's the one you don't hear that gets you, and the one you don't see coming that traps you.

:WinkGrin1:

• 3 weeks later...

Bear in mind sim cards was supposed to be registered by july.. if you never showed your passport to get your sim you might just be topping up a sim card that will get cancelled due to lack of registration

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I got my True SIM back in February. It was still working when I got back to Thailand 2 hours ago. I stopped at the True counter and told them I just wanted to top-up the existing SIM and they did so with no problem at all. I haven't topped it up since February, so that is 4 months that is stayed active with the balance that was on it.

Thats unusual but I guess each version of True Sim is different.  In an extended absence of 7 weeks from Pattaya on one occasion my Sim was still active but the Credit had gone which is fair enough as does give validity date expiry on each top up

Thats unusual but I guess each version of True Sim is different.  In an extended absence of 7 weeks from Pattaya on one occasion my Sim was still active but the Credit had gone which is fair enough as does give validity date expiry on each top up

I will find out in September when I will try to top up the same SIM card again. Will see what happens. I know I still have plenty of credit on it, and it registers on the network here in Taiwan.  The first time I did it, I was just hoping because I didn't want to change phone numbers. I will try again in 7 weeks and see what happens.

It's the one you don't hear that gets you, and the one you don't see coming that traps you.

:WinkGrin1:

Would help if you identified which provider your SIM card is from.   :Think1:

With DTAC, you can go to their website and top-up (e-refill) online.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived