IGNORED

What do you usually pay for a beach road girl?

Halibed

I pay at lowest....a shower. ,....i got a bj and couldnt come so she hiched up her skirt , pulled down her undies and said ohhh just boom boom me and finish ok ok . And highest 1000....i had the young thing on a previous trip and we got along well....she even hung around the next day at no extra cost other than a bit of food and a can of coke...i put her on the back of my scooter to her loom so she could get her bikini...think she just wanted to hang around the pool go for a swim and chill out to some tunes we were playing on the ipod

Nice 19yr ...had a 2yr old kid...she used to work in a factory making headlights for motorbikes but it just wasnt enough mo ey and at least she was honest and said i lazy too mutt too working job...easier i look customer

I have bumped into her on a few trips...knows as soon as she sees me i take her and its a 1000 plus food drink and big long sleep in air cond plus fun in pool...asked to be taken to island last time....ha not likely darling

Archived