IGNORED

What do you usually pay for a beach road girl?

Halibed

What do you usually pay? Please only count the girl's fee, not the room or any other drinks or expenses you add in.

Used to be 500 bt. Thats what i paid in March last year?

I wonder if this thread is connected to your other, looking for a cheap room for rent near beach road? :GoldenSmile1:

Good thinking!!

For the only one I took this year, I negotiated from 1'000 to 800,

so I cannot vote... :(

1'000 seem quickly becoming the asking price from what I see and hear during my evening walks.

Most will go for 500 bt but some ask 700-1000. Not that big of a difference in money especially if she is nice. I've never paid more then 1K ...

500-1000.

Last week I got stopped by two girls. Their initial offer even before I asked, was a threesome, 500 each.

No shit? What did you do?

500 ,  I  give them an extra tip of about 200 or more , but if they have been really great with a good attitude then occasionally a thousand but that's it.  I love the coconut bar ladies, on my last visit most of the ladies I brought back to my room were beach road babes. :GoldenSmile1:  :Bed_Sex:  :Bye5:

• 1 month later...

500 baht for short time with 100 baht tip if okay and 200 baht tip if very good. I have several BR girls that are regulars. Once you pay a certain amount you can't reduce it next time, it's a loss of face, it shows you're unhappy with her performance.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Beach road finished 2 years ago wtf sorry if you missed the good times

I do not take girls from BR, but I would assume that the appropriate good price is somewhere around 700 BHT.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 1 month later...

I used to get away with 500 for st and 700 for the top shelf ones, last trip in April this year was 700-800 for the average and 1k for the top shelf, of course you still have the ones at the bottom for 500 st.

Sent from my G5 using Tapatalk

:Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1:

• 1 month later...

Hi. Some posts and a photo of a not-yet-18yo girl have been removed by moderators, as expected :). Good.

Now my opinion is that removing, without any comment, any post about "underage" may not be the best way to manage this problem.

So I post this small message (without any pic or name) just as a reminder that there are frequently on Beach Road girls too young for P4P. Removing all posts on this subject will not make the problem disappear.

So guys be careful if a girl seems really young or if she tells you she is 18 or 19; Ask for her ID!

PS: This is in no way a critic against moderators. They have to cut some messages as we don't want the forum to encourage the underage problem. I just think that the problem must not be hidden though, that there must be warnings, so I hope this message will not be removed. Thanks

• 10 months later...

Does anyone agree or think that girls on Beach road as Free lancer's are women that bars and gogo's do not take because of Health or drug issues?

Just asking!

As i once was told thats the reason why, health and or drug issues..

Then again i oneced bar fined same women for my entire trip from an Aussie bar in Walking Street her name was Mon, petite very busty women, and she lost her hand bag and money and headed to beach road earn some more $$ during the day as a fee lancer..... back in 20006 this was

So what do you think Mongers

Does anyone agree or think that girls on Beach road as Free lancer's are women that bars and gogo's do not take because of Health or drug issues?

Just asking!

As i once was told thats the reason why, health and or drug issues..

Not anymore than disco freelancers, plus what beer bar is going to know if the girl has health issues? It's a sensible choice for girls that know how to deal with customers - no fixed schedule or boss to answer to, they don't have to shell out for drinks (like disco freelancers), and they might be there because they don't like alcohol or smoking/drugs - so for some take better care of their health.

Some only FL part-time when they need the cash and have day jobs or family the rest of the time. 

it is true that girls who get fired from the bars turn freelance. I know a Soi Six girl who "went to the bathroom for 10 minutes" before every customer (yaba) and surprise surprise became a freelancer shortly after.

So there is that negative build up in that direction.

The primary difference between disco girls and Beach Road girls in my opinion is personality. looks are a close second, disco girlsare generally hotter. Although if you go to Beach Road around 8 PM to 10 PM you will certainly find many cute girls there, some who turn into disco girls later on.

The primary difference between Disco girls and Beach Road girls in my opinion is personality.

You mean that Beach Road girls mentality change at midnight ? :rolleyes:

because many 11PM Beach Road girls will become 1AM Disco girls... :P

You just repeated the last part of my post.

There is carryover but it is not 100% or anything close to it. Beach road is more serious, less fun etc. The disco girls are true blue club sluts. Yes, I am speaking in general.

You just repeated the last part of my post.

Yes, I see that now, sorry...

but I didn't saw the end of it when I answered you post ??

I may have forgot to refresh the page

The primary difference between disco girls and Beach Road girls in my opinion is personality. looks are a close second, disco girlsare generally hotter. 

If you're not as hot, it also makes more sense to minimize expenses and stick with beach road. Going to the disco for a week, and only getting a customer on one or two nights, you would barely break even.

Archived