IGNORED

Tweet Tweet Nest pattaya

bob123

hey guys found a hotel called tweet tweet nest looks pretty cool and is a really good price

wanted to know what you guys think. if anyone has stayed their and if their guest friendly 

Thanks for your help

There have been 4 or 5 mentions on here since it opened. Not sure if a search will find them as it's not always effective.

I think comments have generally been positive though at least one BM mentioned a joiner fee. This needs to be checked.

I thought the prices looked a bit high for quite small rooms and no pool?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Relatively new hotel near soi 8? I was there to see the reception last year and they quoted me crazy relatively high room rates.
It seems now, according to their web site, they changed their pricing policy, somewhat awakened and offer discounts. The hotel is quite tucked away (discreetly hidden). Perhaps the lack of customers with regard to previous prices woke management.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I was going to book there as the rooms look good and the rate seemed fair but found out for breakfast you have to go to the Sailor bar and I'm sorry but no way.

This is a review from booking.com posted 15th March this year where I got the info about the Sailor bar and breakfast...

Not visitors friendly. They will charge you a joiner fee from 500 Bath to 800 Bath. You have to go outside for breakfast. You receive coupon for breakfast in Sailorbar 20 meters outside hotel.

One or two reviews complaining about joiners fees and quite a few mentioning problems with smelly drains.

Stayed there last Nov.Everything was brand new and the beds were the most comfortable ones I've slept in.No joiner fee.Small balcony but rooms were a decent size.Large LCD tv on wall at foot of bed.

IMG_0594.JPG

IMG_0593.JPG

Yeah it looks really cool and so some people think thier is joiner fee and some day their isnt

Heres a couple of other threads on the hotel:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/253018-tweet-tweet-nest-pattaya/?hl=%2Btweet+%2Btweet

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/248847-tweettweet-hotel-soi-8/

One person says hotel emailed him saying 500 but joiner fee. Another says email says no fee.

One says they were told in hotel 800 fee. Others say they didn't pay anything.

Confused?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

thinkingallowed..................what do you find wrong with the sailor bar??....they have a great breakfast for cheap....will say the place is strickly business but hey...its breakfast.....am i missing something?

thinkingallowed..................what do you find wrong with the sailor bar??....they have a great breakfast for cheap....will say the place is strickly business but hey...its breakfast.....am i missing something?

First of all I don't want to pay for breakfast in a a hotel only to be given vouchers for an outside business.

You get what you pay for with the Sailor bar and to be honest I'd rather pay more for my food and get better quality. Also the staff are not the most welcoming so if I was paying upward of 1500 baht per night in a hotel and the staff acted like the Sailor bar's staff I'd not return.

I just did a search on Booking.com for three nights over Christmas to try find a maximum price for the place. 

7,020 baht for three nights without breakfast, no refundable.

8,316 baht for three nights with breakfast, non refundable.

Which equates to 216 baht for breakfast assuming there are two of you but hey it is breakfast! Sorry but not for me.

The obvious argument is don't pay for the breakfast but that isn't what I want and 8,316 baht for three nights is 2772 per night and I expect breakfast in bed if I want not a bloody voucher for the Sailor bar.

I suggest you look at the reviews on Trip Advisor......the reviews range from good to terrible

I suggest you look at the reviews on Trip Advisor......the reviews range from good to terrible

+1...good place for info.

Yeah trip advisor was really helpful

Yeah trip advisor was really helpful

Can recommend August Suites if that's any help, great location, GF, clean rooms and good pool area. Only thing is I found the breakfast ordinary and limited in choice. Plenty of good eateries near by though and handy to baht bus routes.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

yeah thanks evilfriar found another thread about August Suites i will be boooking one of those rooms the 40spm one in november/december for 10 nights seems the best option and reasonably priced

• 1 month later...

emailed this hotel regarding their guest policy....really didnt understand the reply so emailed again asking a simple question....is there a charge for guests ?....quess what....no reply !!!!!!!!

Pattharak Buranlue
To
XXX

Oct 22, 2014

Dear. XXX

We would like to Thank you for your interesting our Tweet Tweet Nest Pattaya

For hotel joiner’s policy we have no charge for joiner.  

Best Regard,

Pattharak B.

Tel           :+66 (0) 38 422 354

Mobile    :+66 (0) 81 828 1480    

Fax          :+66 (0) 38 425 134

Email       : [email protected]

But some BMs wrote afterwards that they had to pay a fee,so i gave this place a miss on my last trip.

Archived