IGNORED

Cape Dara Resort - anyone stayed there?

Donkey82

I've done a search and seen a few posts just like this one, but sadly none with any replies yet. Thought I'd try again!

Looking at Cape Dara as the rooms look great and there are some good deals on at the moment. Seems a large place and heaps of reviews on all the hotel websites, just none on here. Basically just wanting to know if it's guest friendly and whether any joiner fees before I book.

Hopefully someone has given it a go!

Wanting to splash out a bit more than at the Page 10 last trip. Was looking at a suite at Page 10, but can have one at Cape Dara for around the same money so seemed like a good option.

Cheers,

Anybody? Surely someone has stayed? If not perhaps I will be the guinea pig as looking to book something asap

Decided to give them a ring, and for future reference for anyone that's looking at the place - they have a 1000THB guest fee for each night someone stays unless that person was with you at checkin.

I'm no cheap charlie but on principal this rules the place out for me. A guest fee at a Pattaya hotel feels to me like an 'eating fee' on top of your meal price if you go to a restaurant - it's clearly why you are there. Ironically if their room price was 1k THB higher  per night with no fee I'd have no issue. Wasn't game enough to ask the reception woman about an 18 / 20 age rule or multiple guest rule!

not a monger hotel. not in a good location for mongering. no transport except taxis...

Archived