IGNORED

Apartment for a month central pattaya?

grazza2468

Hi I'm looking for a monthly deal on a apartment in central pattaya..last time I stayed in view talay6...but construction due to start next door...so I'm looking for a apartment in October..big room ..in room safe...I have stayed at d apartment before but also has construction going on...don't want to be past third road ...hassle trying to cross road.bloody dangerous...happy to pay around view talay6 prices..25000/30000 baht per month..don't really want to stay in a hotel...thanks for any info...regards Graham

Have a look at my site mate, close to LK, Diana.

Cheers

Alan.

Sorry mate, I've just read a hotel is not required....but, might still be worth a look for the price.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Have a look at my site mate, close to LK, Diana.

Cheers

Alan.

Sorry mate, I've just read a hotel is not required....but, might still be worth a look for the price.

cheers for reply..they look like good value..Graham

Looking at Diana oasis..d block..looks good..anyone stayed here?

Have a look at LK mansion.^^^soi buakhao near pattaya klang.

KTI is a hotel but I normally rent for a month in December, dont know about condos.

Hi I'm looking for a monthly deal on a apartment in central pattaya..last time I stayed in view talay6...but construction due to start next door...so I'm looking for a apartment in October..big room ..in room safe...I have stayed at d apartment before but also has construction going on...don't want to be past third road ...hassle trying to cross road.bloody dangerous...happy to pay around view talay6 prices..25000/30000 baht per month..don't really want to stay in a hotel...thanks for any info...regards Graham

No answer for the OP, but a question:  where did you read/see/learn that construction was due to start next to VT6 in the very near future?

I've seen some speculative comments, but nothing that set a specific time frame or date.

Looking at Diana oasis..d block..looks good..anyone stayed here?

yes, I have stayed there, usually booked a year ahead, so I doubt very much ou could find a room there.

Great place.

No answer for the OP, but a question: where did you read/see/learn that construction was due to start next to VT6 in the very near future?

I've seen some speculative comments, but nothing that set a specific time frame or date.

on one of the view tally sights..in pattaya addicts.they are running power poles to the site...clearing trees..there is no date atm..I did read somewhere early June...from honeys I think it was..I just don't want to be next to a construction site whilst on holiday...vt6 is my favourite place to stay!

yes, I have stayed there, usually booked a year ahead, so I doubt very much ou could find a room there.

Great place.

just booked for a month...at Diana oasis!

Hello,

For one month, I will recommend to rent an apartment at  the " Soleil de Siam " located in the  Diana Resort, Soi Buakhaow, almost in front of the Siam Sawasdee hotel : central, bath buses, very quiet, 1 ou 2 bedrroms, swimming pool, for a price of 11500 or 35000 depending the surface

see the website http://www.soleildesiam.com/
see the location by Photoguide here

Jade & James

French couple in the fifties loving Thailand and Pattaya and spending 4 winter months there

http://www.jadejames.fr/notrethailande and http://site.voila.fr/thailandecoquine (sorry, in French)

Wow..rooms look really good..great value!

Try The Avenue Condos on Soi 15, just down the road from Vila Market. Nice condo, nice pool and underground parking.

Try the Queen Vic hotel right in the middle of Soi 6, clean, safe and affordable.

Cheers for the info guys..the avenue looks good!

Archived