IGNORED

Samran สำรา� สายสาม

สำราญ Samran

Hi all,

We are a new Thai music club just opening on third road, we have a full Thai restaurant with two live bands, 5 singers and various shows for your entertainment every night of the week. No we are not Insomnia nor Mix or Lucifers and 80% of the entertainment is in Thai.

So why are we here on addicts, because we offer great entertainment at a Thai price for everybody. There is no double pricing or service. So you have a wife, GF or just lady friend who you want to take for a great night out without breaking the bank? bring her to Samran. Trust me, she will be happy with you afterwards.

What we cannot offer you is available ladies, we are a musical entertainment club where you should bring your own company. To that end large groups of single males be that Thai or foreigners will not find us to their taste.

We are aware that many foreign guys would like to take their girls out to a Thai venue but have some concerns about doing so, well now there is no need for that concern. It is true that Thai clubs run slightly differently to those servicing mainly foreigners but it's simple, most Thai people when going out will take their own bottle of spirits and purchase mixers at the club. However that does not need to be a burden as they can also buy a bottle at the club and the mark-up is is only one or two hundred Baht more than if bought in a retail outlet and even that is often offset by a some free mixers.

We will be opening at 7pm till 2am + and will have live music throughout that period, when we have special concerts it may be necessary to book a table but at all other times just turn up ready to relax and have fun. Due to the fact that Thais like to snack when drinking  :Clap1:  the kitchen stays open till 1.30am.

You can find us on facebook at:  www.facebook.com/pages/Samran-Saisam-สำราญ-สายสามpattaya/108908152777492?ref=hl  (hope I did that right  :wink: ) and our web page will be ready in about 3 weeks.

If you are a cool, chilled dude come and see us with your lady friend, you will be made to feel welcome.

Thanks for reading,   

สำราญ (Samran)

p.s.  We open fully on Saturday the 6th June, although our first soft opening day will be Friday the 5th of June. (Our chance to iron out any wrinkles experienced by newer staff).

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

We are a new Thai music club just opening on third road, ....................................

Nice intro.......where on Third Road?

You might get shifted to the Business Owners' Section BTW.

Hi, I tried posting there but a little box told me I couldn't do so. therefore I headed here thinking one of the admin would sort it out eventually. I have yet to sort a map out, every time I tried with Google Earth/maps it showed me as being on 2nd road  :Surrender1:

Lets see if this works;

We are located on 3rd Road in Pattaya. If you are driving from Pattaya Nua towards Pattaya Tai we are located just on the left as you pass the first set of traffic lights where Mum Aroi is located.

11026096_108944782773829_750717398902447

Hi, I tried posting there but a little box told me I couldn't do so. therefore I headed here thinking one of the admin would sort it out eventually. I have yet to sort a map out, every time I tried with Google Earth/maps it showed me as being on 2nd road  :Surrender1:

Lets see if this works;

We are located on 3rd Road in Pattaya. If you are driving from Pattaya Nua towards Pattaya Tai we are located just on the left as you pass the first set of traffic lights where Mum Aroi is located.

Mum Aroi is quite well known here, especially by those likely to venture away from the popular farang areas and explore a little.

Good idea to make yourself known here, now all you have to consider is whether you'll give 10% discount to PA cardholders.   :GoldenSmile1:

Re' the Business Owners section, you may have run into this :-

5. Posting of spam is prohibited and posters of such information will be banned immediately. Legitimate advertising will be allowed by members who identify themselves to PA staff provided that they agree to post their advertising in the proper areas. Legitimate business owners may contact any of the Administrators or Moderators for posting permissions for these areas.

Mum Aroi is quite well known here, especially by those likely to venture away from the popular farang areas and explore a little.

Good idea to make yourself known here, now all you have to consider is whether you'll give 10% discount to PA cardholders.   :GoldenSmile1:

Re' the Business Owners section, you may have run into this :-

5. Posting of spam is prohibited and posters of such information will be banned immediately. Legitimate advertising will be allowed by members who identify themselves to PA staff provided that they agree to post their advertising in the proper areas. Legitimate business owners may contact any of the Administrators or Moderators for posting permissions for these areas.

Thank you again, I will contact an admin.    Discount Mmm, I will have to consult my partner but if it was any cheaper it would be free already  :Hello1:

Thank you again, I will contact an admin.    Discount Mmm, I will have to consult my partner but if it was any cheaper it would be free already  :Hello1:

Now a Biz Owner so I can move the thread if required. Will leave it here a short while

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Now a Biz Owner so I can move the thread if required. Will leave it here a short while

Thank you, and for those with a Thai lady;

สำราญ สายสาม; มีวงดนตรีสด นักร้องเสียงดี โชว์เจ๋งๆที่ถูกนำมาเพิ่มสีสันให้กับชีวิตกลางคืนในพัทยา ที่นี่เหมาะกับการเป็นที่สังสรรค์ยามค่ำคืน อาหารอร่อย ราคาเป็นกันเอง มีดนตรีสดและความบันเทิงต่างๆให้คุณได้ทั้งเต้นทั้งร้องทุกคืน มาที่สำราญสิแล้วคุณจะได้พบกับความสนุกสุดเหวี่ยงที่สุดในพัทยา

The third is is primarily nightlife place for native Thais, will foreigners be made to feel welcome there. Always get the vibe that the Karaoke boys are not too keen about falangs being there.  

BTW is this near Thips Cafe on 3rd road?

................................................................................................................

good luck, hope to visit your place next time I am in town!

The third is is primarily nightlife place for native Thais, will foreigners be made to feel welcome there. Always get the vibe that the Karaoke boys are not too keen about falangs being there.  

BTW is this near Thips Cafe on 3rd road?

There are some Karaoke clubs on third road, both for toms, boys and girls. We along with most of the clubs there are none of these things, we are live music venues. For instance Samran is fairly small but we can seat up to 150 people.

There are so many urban myths as my partner calls them, of course foreigners are welcome, money does not have a race. I think this thought goes around as sometimes when visiting that area where Foreigners have heard they will not be welcome they are on the defensive and not friendly themselves therefore. As I tried to explain we are not a sex venue, so coming here to hit on another guys lady is neither wise nor gentlemanly. 

Relaxed non confrontational people of any race are more than welcome, that includes Thais, we Thais no more want trouble when going out than you do.  As said this is not a local Karaoke where large groups of Thai guys gather, yes you can find them all over Pattaya, not so dissimilar to your beer bars.

Regards location, no it is the other end of third road halfway to north road once you have crossed Central road, its virtually behind Big C North Pattaya

good luck, hope to visit your place next time I am in town!

Please do and introduce yourself you will be most welcome.

Whilst addressing the points above let me try to explain the reason for the layout of many Thai clubs, the majority of us in Pattaya come from a rural background, we are seldom accustomed to plush furniture and feel more at home surrounded by teak wood walls and sitting on mats on a teakwood floor. Therefore when we go out we are easy to satisfy from a decor point of view, nor do we need air-conditioning, we are happy with fans, indeed many like to sit in the open. Keeping furniture and decor fairly simple means that we can expect to be  provided with what is important to us, good food at a fair and reasonable price. Good entertainment with drinks at a price we can afford. 

There are some Karaoke clubs on third road, both for toms, boys and girls. We along with most of the clubs there are none of these things, we are live music venues. For instance Samran is fairly small but we can seat up to 150 people.

There are so many urban myths as my partner calls them, of course foreigners are welcome, money does not have a race. I think this thought goes around as sometimes when visiting that area where Foreigners have heard they will not be welcome they are on the defensive and not friendly themselves therefore. As I tried to explain we are not a sex venue, so coming here to hit on another guys lady is neither wise nor gentlemanly. 

Relaxed non confrontational people of any race are more than welcome, that includes Thais, we Thais no more want trouble when going out than you do.  As said this is not a local Karaoke where large groups of Thai guys gather, yes you can find them all over Pattaya, not so dissimilar to your beer bars.

Regards location, no it is the other end of third road halfway to north road once you have crossed Central road, its virtually behind Big C North Pattaya

Please do and introduce yourself you will be most welcome.

Whilst addressing the points above let me try to explain the reason for the layout of many Thai clubs, the majority of us in Pattaya come from a rural background, we are seldom accustomed to plush furniture and feel more at home surrounded by teak wood walls and sitting on mats on a teakwood floor. Therefore when we go out we are easy to satisfy from a decor point of view, nor do we need air-conditioning, we are happy with fans, indeed many like to sit in the open. Keeping furniture and decor fairly simple means that we can expect to be  provided with what is important to us, good food at a fair and reasonable price. Good entertainment with drinks at a price we can afford. 

Thanks for the clarification, as you say some urban myths do exist. I have stayed in & around 3rd road many a time & seen both Karaokes & open air music clubs from the outside, rarely seen farangs go there & hence never had the courage to visit. Think its best to visit club like yours with a Thai friend & will surely do once am back. Yours is a music club as you say, but will you have sports showing? 

................................................................................................................

Thanks for the clarification, as you say some urban myths do exist. I have stayed in & around 3rd road many a time & seen both Karaokes & open air music clubs from the outside, rarely seen farangs go there & hence never had the courage to visit. Think its best to visit club like yours with a Thai friend & will surely do once am back. Yours is a music club as you say, but will you have sports showing? 

How about taking a Thai lady friend and later she will thank you for taking her there  :wink:  Yes but we are purely live music, plus some slapstick shows as they suit Thai humour. We do have 3 large TV screens scattered around on which we usually have football matches showing, (no sound  :Whistle: ) we Thais tend to be fans of football.

How about taking a Thai lady friend and later she will thank you for taking her there  :wink:  Yes but we are purely live music, plus some slapstick shows as they suit Thai humour. We do have 3 large TV screens scattered around on which we usually have football matches showing, (no sound  :Whistle: ) we Thais tend to be fans of football.

Any pics of your place?  It may help folks distinguish it from the multitude of other clubs in the area.  Is the club strictly "couples only", or is it simply that you don't want/allow groups of farang males?  

Any pics of your place?  It may help folks distinguish it from the multitude of other clubs in the area.  Is the club strictly "couples only", or is it simply that you don't want/allow groups of farang males?  

Hi, you are correct however our signage does not go up till Tuesday, (today being Buddhist holiday), so I will add photographs then.

No we are not couples only, nor do we differentiate between groups of males/females by their nationalities. Both Thai and foreigners are welcome. However we are not a gogo, nor a venue for ladies known as freelancers.

We are merely an entertainment center where people can relax and enjoy a good night out at a reasonable price.  Your question on groups of males was sure to raised and something I knew I would have to address, so I will be direct but with no intention to offend,  as a venue we are not interested in little boys who are not yet man enough to handle their testosterone, all others are welcome. 

as a venue we are not interested in little boys who are not yet man enough to handle their testosterone, all others are welcome. 

How will you differentiate?  Will you make that assessment at the door on arrival, or what?  Most guys are probably OK until they have a few drinks inside them - which is one of the reasons for coming to your club.  I'd be pissed off if I made my way to your club with some friends (either all male or several males with a couple of females) and your staff decided we "are not yet man enough to handle their testosterone".

How will you differentiate?  Will you make that assessment at the door on arrival, or what?  Most guys are probably OK until they have a few drinks inside them - which is one of the reasons for coming to your club.  I'd be pissed off if I made my way to your club with some friends (either all male or several males with a couple of females) and your staff decided we "are not yet man enough to handle their testosterone".

I think most of us know what he means and I tend to agree....plus you've never come across to me as that type so what's your gripe?

I have just looked up, "Filibuster", so I think you are playing with me a little, perhaps out of boredom?  either that or Buddha forbid you fall within the description given, either way you have a nice day now :hello09:

I think most of us know what he means and I tend to agree....plus you've never come across to me as that type so what's your gripe?

Keeping the post count going, our resident, wanabee mod?   :GoldenSmile1:

Quite possibly because, unlike yourself, I live in provincial Thailand and frequent Thai live music venues all the time.  Never came across a couples only policy - no under 20s, no knives, no guns, no drugs etc, but never no singlies.

Quite possibly because, unlike yourself, I live in provincial Thailand and frequent Thai live music venues all the time.  Never came across a couples only policy - no under 20s, no knives, no guns, no drugs etc, but never no singlies.

Then for sure you are merely being augumentative for the sake of it, I have not said couples only, merely tried to ensure foreign guys unaccustomed to Thai venues, especially in Pattaya, understand that it is not a place to pick up rented ladies.

If my English is difficult for everybody to comprehend I apologise but hopefully most will understand the spirit of that which I wrote as opposed to any mistakes.

p.s. Just incase you have another question, the editing is to correct my English, perhaps we can have this discourse in Thai

Keeping the post count going, our resident, wanabee mod?   :GoldenSmile1:

No aspirations to be a Mod thanks - been there done that for 3-4 months and didn't even want the T-shirt........not for me.   :Finger5:

I've lived in Ubon province off and on for a while and frequented these places (with Thais obviously) but decided Pattaya was where I wanted to be.

I don't think the OP needs to spell out which groups of farang he's talking about, though actually there are a few groups who do visit such venues and thoroughly enjoy themselves without any problems, so probably it's indefinable.

I think the OP is being very astute and making a very straightforward and honest presentation of what his business MO is.

Good to see he's astute enough to weigh you up so quickly too.   :GoldenSmile1:

No aspirations to be a Mod thanks - been there done that for 3-4 months and didn't even want the T-shirt........not for me.   :Finger5:

I've lived in Ubon province off and on for a while and frequented these places (with Thais obviously) but decided Pattaya was where I wanted to be.

I don't think the OP needs to spell out which groups of farang he's talking about, though actually there are a few groups who do visit such venues and thoroughly enjoy themselves without any problems, so probably it's indefinable.

I think the OP is being very astute and making a very straightforward and honest presentation of what his business MO is.

Good to see he's astute enough to weigh you up so quickly too.   :GoldenSmile1:

On the Edge, thank you for your support. I do not wish to be here under false pretentions, just to try and promote my new venture, I was warned but elected to go ahead no matter.  I feel it only right to explain therefore whereas you may not remember me, you know my partner without a doubt. I would be delighted to welcome such as yourself, singularly or in a group to my venue.

On the Edge, thank you for your support. I do not wish to be here under false pretentions, just to try and promote my new venture, I was warned but elected to go ahead no matter.  I feel it only right to explain therefore whereas you may not remember me, you know my partner without a doubt. I would be delighted to welcome such as yourself, singularly or in a group to my venue.

In case anyone wonders, no I've no idea who you are on here, but may well know you and/or your partner in person.

I'll try to pop in, if only to satisfy my own curiosity.

I'll support any business which genuinely and so openly promotes themselves here.

However, observing the NW Inc group (AKA the Pattaya Addicts bars in Soi 6) and many others, they seem to have concluded that the best results come from Facebook, so when you have that up and running I suggest that you make yourself known in those circles too.

There you go - you're getting there, albeit slowly.

Khun Samran. Thankyou very much for the invitation to your new club.Next time I am in Pattaya I look forward to coming to your club with friends. I like Isaan music particularly an artist called FAI FAI.Good luck and best wishes.

Archived