IGNORED

Samran สำรา� สายสาม

สำราญ Samran

phew.gif phew.gif  phew.gif  phew.gif  phew.gif     blahblah.gif

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even happier to come to your club now, thanks for sharing this Na!!!!

I wondered why your English was so good, somehow I got the impression Samran was a man. :Whistle:

I'm sure you will make a success of your new venture especially with your husband Mr Cerberus holding your hand and supporting you.

All the very best and I hope you will be selling cold Leo in big bottles :)

Any chance of putting a map in this thread to make it easier to find.

phew.gif phew.gif  phew.gif  phew.gif  phew.gif     blahblah.gif

I know now you are crusty on the outside and a jelly bean inside.

even happier to come to your club now, thanks for sharing this Na!!!!

I though it time and writing to a standard he wanted took time even with my teacher alongside

I wondered why your English was so good, somehow I got the impression Samran was a man. :Whistle:

I'm sure you will make a success of your new venture especially with your husband Mr Cerberus holding your hand and supporting you.

All the very best and I hope you will be selling cold Leo in big bottles :)

Any chance of putting a map in this thread to make it easier to find.

A1. I can assure you this has been my effort, although I have had to meet his standards :SteamingMad:  After 13 years of following and working with him I think I have become a mini him. I tend to be to direct for a Thai lady, I can be confrontational and after all our experiences I believe I am without the fear I carried when younger.

I did not want to be here as I felt I would not be wanted. I am here becuase I have to market to the broadest section of people that I can, so I have been told :wink:  I am going to ask if he would now take over this task. However everything I said stands, it would be nice to see some of you, even nicer if you were to bring along a lady friend. Please be gentle with me for the first month whilst I try to find out what I am doing or supposed to be doing. Do introduce yourself and do not worry about my man, like so many others he is crisp on the outer edges but a warm person inside.

I will try to find out how to post a google map, if I cannot I will get him to do so.

I see that a google map was posted earlier so lets try this.

The signage was changed today. If traveling south on third road 75 metres past the traffic lights at a small cross roads with Mum Aroi on you right you will pass the Korean Gentlemens club and the next building is Samran. Opposite Samran is a large vacant plot of land that has been levelled. 

1samran.JPG

2samran.JPG

3samran.JPG

4samran.JPG

Baptism of fire tonight for her, had the bands come in at 8pm to start running through their paces. Just after 9.30pm a group of four walked in. I was asked if she should tell them to come back on Friday, so i said to hell with that your cooks are here, the bands are playing, serve them. There was a degree of panic as I sat drinking my JD & Coke which is when I found out she had ordered the booze be be delivered tomorrow. Fortunately we were able to rob one place to feed the other.

We ended up with 5 or 6 tables full by 1pm so told the band to forget practice to 1am and to get back up there and play till 2am. I then pointed out this was her gig so I was going home to bed :Evil_Grin2:  The look on her face was a treat.

Baptism of fire tonight for her, had the bands come in at 8pm to start running through their paces. Just after 9.30pm a group of four walked in. I was asked if she should tell them to come back on Friday, so i said to hell with that your cooks are here, the bands are playing, serve them. There was a degree of panic as I sat drinking my JD & Coke which is when I found out she had ordered the booze be be delivered tomorrow. Fortunately we were able to rob one place to feed the other.

We ended up with 5 or 6 tables full by 1pm so told the band to forget practice to 1am and to get back up there and play till 2am. I then pointed out this was her gig so I was going home to bed :Evil_Grin2: The look on her face was a treat.

So that's what you've been up to.lol.

I would never have said a thing.

BTW,sis in laws Name is Samran.

So that's what you've been up to.lol.

I would never have said a thing.

BTW,sis in laws Name is Samran.

555, it was her gig mate. One of the singers in the bands mother has just died and so we named the place and the band in her memory. For Wassana it was out of kindness, my agreeing was somewhat more mercenary. She has 3 months to grasp the rope firmly as I then have another project I want to get off the ground. What can I say, I do not play golf!

555, it was her gig mate. One of the singers in the bands mother has just died and so we named the place and the band in her memory. For Wassana it was out of kindness, my agreeing was somewhat more mercenary. She has 3 months to grasp the rope firmly as I then have another project I want to get off the ground. What can I say, I do not play golf!

Nice.Intel?lol.

Best of luck on your new venture.  I will definitely check it out during my visit later this month.  Is it considered appropriate to dance during the stage shows? Nothing like thai music (morlam?) to get a thai ladies blood flowing.  Should be a can't miss date night nightspot.  As far as location I can add:  When I think of 3rd Road, think of Bliss massage, which is south of Klang Rd (Central Pattaya Rd).  This place is the opposite direction from Klang Rd. About 800 meters (10 minutes walking) North of Klang Rd.

I Love This City

Best of luck on your new venture.  I will definitely check it out during my visit later this month.  Is it considered appropriate to dance during the stage shows? Nothing like thai music (morlam?) to get a thai ladies blood flowing.  Should be a can't miss date night nightspot.  As far as location I can add:  When I think of 3rd Road, think of Bliss massage, which is south of Klang Rd (Central Pattaya Rd).  This place is the opposite direction from Klang Rd. About 800 meters (10 minutes walking) North of Klang Rd.

Yes most Thais as the night wears on and the music gets hotter are up dancing, your thoughts on location are also correct. There are sure to be a few teething problems, one of the serving staff called me last night saying that a foreigner was asking for a dish of limes which is not on the menu. I asked what he was drinking and it was SML so I explained what he wanted and told her to spread the word to the rest of the serving wenches. The point here was that she called, got it clarified then took care of it.  (No my lass was not there as a family member had died and she had to go home for the funeral/burning). 

Good luck with this new venture I will be bringing my (Thai) wife to try it out when I am next in Pattaya.What type of music do the bands play I prefer the Loa/Isaan type of song to the Thai pop lovey dovey stuff.

Good luck with this new venture I will be bringing my (Thai) wife to try it out when I am next in Pattaya.What type of music do the bands play I prefer the Loa/Isaan type of song to the Thai pop lovey dovey stuff.

Both bands play a variety of different music and usually follow the mood of the crowd. You can make requests though and if known they will be happy to sort it. We have 5 singers at this time and are auditioning for more most days. The cooks are great the food priced at Thai level, we look forward to seeing you.

3rd road pretty long, map location - would be useful

I AM A NORMAL GUY TOO SOFT WITH THE BG.s ... I LOOK 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN I AM PEOPLE TELL ME ....BLOODY LIARS. LUV PATTAYA.

3rd road pretty long, map location - would be useful

There is a map earlier in the thread.

You didn't read the thread? or see the map/directions about 10 posts back?

Beat me.

Just an update, she opened on the 5th hence made a loss for the first 4 days. amazingly for the last 10 days she has broken even on all but two of them. She has a capital repayment holiday for the first 6 months, although the interest is still applied.  

She has elected a difficult time in which to open and starting with a zero customer base means it's all up hill to start with. There have been some tears and even some moments of  despair, with self doubt creeping in  as to if she can manage. The learning curve is steep beyond her imagination, which I understand as I am facing the same learning curve but with far more experience behind me with which to deal with it.

I have never prayed in my life but if I thought doing so would give her one more % chance at succeeding then I would. The reality is that the only thing that will help her is continuous hard work and belief in herself. The coming months will tell what she has learned in the last 13 years that we have been together.  

Just an update, she opened on the 5th hence made a loss for the first 4 days. amazingly for the last 10 days she has broken even on all but two of them. She has a capital repayment holiday for the first 6 months, although the interest is still applied.  

She has elected a difficult time in which to open and starting with a zero customer base means it's all up hill to start with. There have been some tears and even some moments of  despair, with self doubt creeping in  as to if she can manage. The learning curve is steep beyond her imagination, which I understand as I am facing the same learning curve but with far more experience behind me with which to deal with it.

I have never prayed in my life but if I thought doing so would give her one more % chance at succeeding then I would. The reality is that the only thing that will help her is continuous hard work and belief in herself. The coming months will tell what she has learned in the last 13 years that we have been together.

Let her know we are behind her.

Great to see her giving it a dig.

Also let her know that everyone has started somewhere.

There will be many days ahead filled with self doubt.The more days she is successful the more the days she will feel wether it's all worth it.

I've taken the girlfriend to a Live music Thai bar just down the road from your location and we had a great time   . These type of places are tailor made for Falangs stuck for something fun to do with their Thai girl .    I would be handing out flyers/brochures at beer bars ,restaurants and hotels letting people know there is a new fun place to take your Thai date ,

If you don't  have wheels you need to hire a taxi or mototaxi to get there as it is a bit of a hike from Pattaya Klang .

Will definitely come by on my next trip later in the year .       Good luck .                              . 

Pity 3rd Road's not on a regular baht bus route like Beach and 2nd Roads perhaps in time it will be there's certainly a need for it now.

Usually the restaurants bars etc. will have phone numbers of taxi's/baht buses they can call for you or possibly there will be a few parked up along the road.

I've taken the girlfriend to a Live music Thai bar just down the road from your location and we had a great time   . These type of places are tailor made for Falangs stuck for something fun to do with their Thai girl .    I would be handing out flyers/brochures at beer bars ,restaurants and hotels letting people know there is a new fun place to take your Thai date ,

If you don't  have wheels you need to hire a taxi or mototaxi to get there as it is a bit of a hike from Pattaya Klang .

Will definitely come by on my next trip later in the year .       Good luck .                              . 

Without a doubt and the girls are in their comfort zone which makes them relax and be themselves. With two bands instead of the usual one, there is only ever the 15 minute change round every 2 hours where you get piped music. We have just secured a new sound system and lights and the bands have got the music sorted so the lass has started to introduce shows. Traditionally they are always a little slapstick or ribald but it encourages participation. Having introduced "Monica", her naughty sister, "Veronica" has now joined us  and we are expecting other members of her family soon.

The free bottle of whiskey for any group of 4 or more people arriving before 9.30pm has been taken advantage of and we are now seeing more mixed couples.  For those concerned about safety, our security staff are all mature family men working for the police.   The only time you are likely to run into violence is if you disrespect the wife, she tends to be a bit feisty :Evil_Grin2:  

Pity 3rd Road's not on a regular baht bus route like Beach and 2nd Roads perhaps in time it will be there's certainly a need for it now.

Usually the restaurants bars etc. will have phone numbers of taxi's/baht buses they can call for you or possibly there will be a few parked up along the road.

It will come, although it is easy to reach us now. She is considering a local pick up service by Tuk Tuk, however she has to be running at a profit prior to any further capital investment  :Whistle:  Either she, me or both are there most evenings so do not be shy if visiting and if you have a problem speak with us and we will try to sort it for you. 

We do have a phone number but I have restricted its release for a while as she is already working 16 hour days and I need a little of her attention as well  :Evil_Grin2:

• 3 weeks later...

I had a visitor last evening who decided she'd like to stay longer than I initially planned and she needed feeding, so I thought it was an ideal opportunity to go for a looksee.

I was very impressed and my guest (plus her cousin) thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Many thanks for the excellent hospitality.......and yes they were impressed and want to come back - esp the cousin as she managed to pull whilst there.  :WinkGrin1:  

Thoroughly recommended both for the food and the entertainment.

11733763_826383494123469_1377677037_o.jpg

Archived