IGNORED

Mr Thailand

Billyboy294

At Royal Garden today.

Mix 30.5 001 (Custom).JPG

Mix 30.5 003 (Custom).JPG

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Looks like 6 and 28 are getting the most out of their steroids use.

Who let number 10 in ... lol . 

At least he's probably natural, I have no time for the roided up bodybuilders, the sport is totally ridiculous these days, bodybuilding was good back in the 40's when people trained for health and strength not just purely mass and aesthetics.

At least he's probably natural, I have no time for the roided up bodybuilders, the sport is totally ridiculous these days, bodybuilding was good back in the 40's when people trained for health and strength not just purely mass and aesthetics.

I hope you do realize that just by taking steroids one does not grow mass overnight magically.

It is just as much hard work if not more

Personally i would prefer to see miss thailand

Just by  coincidence I was speaking to her this afternoon and took this photo. Well i think she was Miss Thailand

Model 30.5 CCcr3 (Custom).jpg

The photos above were on the Saturday and continued on the Sunday when there was also to be a Miss Thailand competition so i went along hoping to get some good photos..

However I was not impressed with the 8 or so competitors I managed to see  getting prepared, but managed  to get a few random snaps (enclosed). The first one, the blonde was typical of most of them, small, scrawny and not too young. There was one Ladyboy among them . Anyway i did not bother waiting for the contest.

Miss T0273CC (Custom).jpg

Miss 1 274 (2)CC (Custom).jpg

Miss T 274 (1)CC (Custom).jpg

Miss 1 274 (3)CC (Custom).jpg

Miss 1 274 (4)CC (Custom).jpg

The last one was not too bad.

It is just as much hard work if not more

I don't think so. If it required harder work, then nobody would use them. If they made no difference, then nobody would use them.

My understanding, is that they make it easier for your muscles to grow bigger and grow bigger quicker.

Anyway, they've been selling gym equipment all week, prior to the comp. I had a go on one of those machines that you stand on and they vibrate .....exercise for the lazy or deluded. Just made my teeth chatter. The pretty promo girls forced me to try ;)

• 2 weeks later...

As soon as you start talking bodybuilding- it doesn't take long for the 'steroid ' bashers to come out...And generally they're the fat useless lazy guys that have never seen the inside of a gym, or they have actually been to a gym but realize it's hard work and you dont see them again......to get in that shape, takes immense dedication and strong will, not just to do the hard training necessary, but also the mentality to follow the diet to get your body fat down to sub 7%....

Archived