IGNORED

'sandy springs hotel'

bongoz

Does anyone know about the Deluxe NEW building   rooms    Do they have a new building and a old one   website says 2200 new   and 2000 other,,,   Thanks

The deluxe rooms are on the sixth floor and have been remodeled. But they still have same small bathrooms. Tub shower combo not a walk in shower

Sandy Spring is my go to hotel when I'm in Psttaya. I've tried plenty of other hotels but I always come back to SS. The major reason is the balcony with the sea view

In the deluxe room you get updated room fixtures and an in room safe. Not worth the extra baht IMO

Out of all the times I've been in Patts, I've stayed here the most. I like the location, the staff and the rooms are comfortable. Also< I think they have one of the best pools in town.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed at Sandy Springs last year Sept/Oct. 2014 and they were putting Safes in Standard Rms.  Good Deal.

• 4 weeks later...

I've stayed at Sandy Spring many times, and it has always been great. The views are fantastic, the pool is great, and the staff have always been very friendly. It is also located on one of my favorite sois. Highly recommended.

Out of all the times I've been in Patts, I've stayed here the most. I like the location, the staff and the rooms are comfortable. Also< I think they have one of the best pools in town.

Best pool? I think you need to swim more! I agree the Soi is fantastic and also the best bed I've ever slept on in Patts. The sea view is pretty cool too.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I also like that Soi allot. Very quiet in the middle and has some nice places to eat.

I cant say I've had the best experience with Sandy Spring in Soi 13.

First visit was in 2013 where I had a deluxe seaview on 4th floor. Aircon temperature adjustment switch was broken, aircon running on the coldest setting at all times. Toilet was running all the time making noise 24/7. Didnt like the bathtub/shower setup.

Second visit in 2014 I was on 5th floor with similar room, refurnished. Loose wires behind bathroom mirror and another running toilet.

Swimming pool is small and the seating in front of hotel is ruined by their aircon fans making so much noise you cant communicate to each other in a reasonable manner.

However, staff is very friendly and security seem to be good.

Archived