Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Same Same every time - Hotel help. 1 week to travel

Big Yuley

Forget this topic.

Too many smart keyboard warriors on this forum.

Nikom court serviced apartments on the corner of Soi Buakow and Soi Diana which is only just across the road from Soi LK Metro. Nikom court is great as it has 24 hour reception and a guard on duty downstairs every night plus they sell extremely cheap beer downstairs where they have a great big seating area to have a drink and watch the world go by as a lot of tourists and expats come to do so every day lol. Rooms all have a balcony and are very reasonably priced (around 600 per night).

I have 3 hotels booked at moment (but can cancel up to 48 hours before with no penalty).

No wonder more and more insist on deposits

If you want the hotel to treat you fairly then extend the same in return.

Has it ever crossed your mind to do a little viewing of your own while on the ground and to be pro-active, rather than re-active?

Apart from your failure to foresee and plan efficiently you're relying on hindsight and knowledge of others to do your work.

Just as with bargirls, different guys have differing opinions as what they find desirable, accommodating and acceptable. What's appealing to one man for the price may reside at the opposite end of the scale for another. Many of us possess criteria which doesn't match that of the next man.

Make a decision. Then you know yourself the best way forward for you. 

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

No wonder more and more insist on deposits

If you want the hotel to treat you fairly then extend the same in return.

Yes and many hotel booking website has nothing to pay until you stay, because they know people change there mind or change there plans.

Now dont try to be smart MrDK because I have meet you in real life and the fact of the matter is your not!!!

Has it ever crossed your mind to do a little viewing of your own while on the ground and to be pro-active, rather than re-active?

Apart from your failure to foresee and plan efficiently you're relying on hindsight and knowledge of others to do your work.

Just as with bargirls, different guys have differing opinions as what they find desirable, accommodating and acceptable. What's appealing to one man for the price may reside at the opposite end of the scale for another. Many of us possess criteria which doesn't match that of the next man.

Make a decision. Then you know yourself the best way forward for you. 

Fuck my mistake, I thought this was a forum board to share information.

Well Fuck my dog. Obviously I have walked into the wrong building. 

Yes and many hotel booking website has nothing to pay until you stay, because they know people change there mind or change there plans.

Now dont try to be smart MrDK because I have meet you in real life and the fact of the matter is your not!!!

15 times and you don't know where to live? Oh dear ....

As for being smart, the occasional spell/grammar check wouldn't do any harm.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

15 times and you don't know where to live? Oh dear ....

As for being smart, the occasional spell/grammar check wouldn't do any harm.

I don't recall ever saying I didn't know where to live. I actually live in Australia and I holiday in Thailand.

I simply asked the question if anybody had stayed at Honey Inn as the photos on Trip Adviser are average compared to the ones on the website.

I was under the impression this was a forum and information board, but as stated above I am obviously wrong.

Indeed it is, so why not provide some instead of moaning all the time?

Well Fuck my dog. Obviously I have walked into the wrong building.

Mine is the 1 reply that you got with info about which you asked yet mine is also the only 1 which you did not deem worthy to acknowledge

• 2 weeks later...

My friend & i just arrive...have never booked a hotel or guest house ....some times we go back to a former lodging but heel some thing may pop up & you can go there or anywhere

hotels are such a personal thing.  And jeeeeesus there are so many in Pattaya. Everything from 5 Star Hilton to shitty guesthouse boltholes that would do well as the opening scene in Apocolypse Now...hmm maybe they were.

My likes

• Residence Garden - large 1 bedrooms u can get for 1400 or so. 2 nice pools. Easy for Pattaya and Jomtien Beach
  • Mr Macs next door - large rooms renovated bathrooms now with rain showers. 800-1000B a night. Great spot too.
  • Nova Platinum - walk to Walking Street. large swim up bar pool. around 2000B a night
  • Honey Lodge - on Pattaya Tai(south road) right near the start of WS - 1300B. Renovated rooms, ok pool.

Think what you like to do, and especially the locations you prefer - search hotels combined, look at reviews on Agoda

Even sluttly old LEK hotel is a fun place to stay.  I like room 711 coz with me its like a 711

• 2 weeks later...

LK Manison at the begining of Soi Buakow is 800 Bt. per night with very freindly personel and swiming pol at the roof

Archived