Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Blue Sky

bauhaus

Located in Soi 5, a good friendly hotel with a pool on the roof and breakfast until 12...but who knows check in and check out time?

Blue Sky on Agoda

Thanks...I got mail from them, they say "in 12 pm out 12 pm"...but don't want to tell me if they are guestfriendly and how much is the fee for the second joiner...help!

Yes they are guest friendly but will charge you for another person in the room  2 people only  in the booking. A very good hotel nice and quiet.

Thanks...I got mail from them, they say "in 12 pm out 12 pm"...but don't want to tell me if they are guestfriendly and how much is the fee for the second joiner...help!

Many hotels, especially the 4 and 5 stars will either not answer this question OR they will quote "company policy". That company policy is often a worldwide policy if you are talking about large multi-national chains.

This means you will often get an email saying they charge for extra persons (over 2).

However in reality most hotel managers in Pattaya know the score here so they actually do NOT charge.

For example of you ask the Marriot you will get a reply, saying they DO charge - in reality they do not.

It is therefore far better to ask on a forum (here?) and do not reply of standard emails where the employees have NO choice but to quote official policy.

Incidentally we have had a few bookings for this hotel so thanks to the guys who booked it via one of our Agoda links.

Blue Sky Hotel Pattaya on Agoda

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Archived