Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Samsung phone-Model: GT-E1200R - 4 months old-350 baht

how122255

Samsung phone....Model: GT-E1200R .....only 3 months old...low priced phone...has a sim card with small $$ on it...has charger..works perfectly...Asking 350 baht...Depending on what your offering, I might consider a trade... I am in Pattaya near the Big-C Extra on Pattaya Klang(Central)...

http://www.samsung.com/ae/consumer/mobile-devices/other-phones/others/GT-E1200ZKRXSG

Samsung phone....Model: GT-E1200R .....only 3 months old...low priced phone...has a sim card with small $$ on it...has charger..works perfectly...Asking 350 baht...Depending on what your offering, I might consider a trade...

http://www.samsung.com/ae/consumer/mobile-devices/other-phones/others/GT-E1200ZKRXSG

If you can hang on to it for a while How as it will be worth a lot more as an antique in a year or two,s time  :GoldenSmile1:

If you can hang on to it for a while How as it will be worth a lot more as an antique in a year or two,s time  :GoldenSmile1:

I know your not interested in buying this so do you follow ALL of my 'for sale' threads? I guess you will reach your goal of 3K posts soon.....5,000 posts is only a few more clicks....Good luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORUM RULES :

Items for sale or rent.

About the Items for sale or rent section The items for sale or rent forum is for the listing of items and services for sale or rent. As such it is not a discussion forum. Out of respect for the seller only posts related to the sale of the item are allowed. If a seller requests the removal of posts not following this policy the posts will be removed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would you say "ANTIQUE" ?? The original post says the phone is 4 Months old...Do you understand the definition of the word "ANTIQUE" ?? This exact phone is Currently still being sold in many places.

I will take it if we can get together on a place to meet

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I will take it if we can get together on a place to meet

P/M sent to you...

The phone has been SOLD... Thank you for following and contributing to this thread.

Archived